Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has a better chance, Pendleton or Lawrence?

Featured Replies

Even as a fan you have to know when your team is going against a superior team. With that being said it will be interesting to see who puts up a better fight, Lawrence or Pendleton? I think Lawrence will score at least 14 points against Bell. I know nothing about Pendleton though?

I personally would go with "The Sky Falling" as having the better chance, just me personally.

I personally would go with "The Sky Falling" as having the better chance, just me personally.

 

I agree, unfortunately, neither will have any chance at all. Does it really matter which team loses by the least?

I'm a little confused, are you telling me that Lawrence at 0-10 made the playoffs?

Even as a fan you have to know when your team is going against a superior team. With that being said it will be interesting to see who puts up a better fight, Lawrence or Pendleton? I think Lawrence will score at least 14 points against Bell. I know nothing about Pendleton though?

 

No disrespect to your question here, but you have to realize that Lawrence County football has reached a very low point, when we are starting forums asking if Lawrence will even score against a opponent.

 

I think the biggest problem in Lawrence is the sugarcoating of the situation. Attitudes need to be changed, thoughts need to be changed and everyone needs to step up and create postive results, not pacify the situation at hand.

 

Hit the weight room in the offseason, get more players out, and create positive, winning attitudes.

Jude Bell has only given up 21 all year and you think 0-10 LC will score 14????:eek::rolleyes:

 

 

I have some oceanfront property here in London will sale cheap.

I think neither will score if their opponents don't put in the freshman.

They have exactly the same chance, so I'll also take none of the above.

Up to now, Lawrence has a 11% chance and Pendleton has 7% chance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.