Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 40 Holmes 6

Featured Replies

Great pressure on the QB all night, a little bit sloppy with the penalties and the kickoff team still needs to tackle better, but a good finish to a successful season! Good luck next week against Tates Creek! :ylsuper:

I like the Conner match-up with TC. They should see round two

Glad to see Coach Trosper get a win over his former team after being somewhat embarassed last year on senior night at Conner. He showed a lot of class by pulling his starters with around 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter after getting up 40-0. Conner could have easily put 50+ up tonight.

 

Good luck to the Cougars next week in the playoffs.

Nice win Conner, keep it rolling!

No disrecpect to Conner on their win but I had heard from a buddy of mine who is a N.Ky coach that the Bulldogs were down to about 14 players. Anybody hear the same and know why?

No disrecpect to Conner on their win but I had heard from a buddy of mine who is a N.Ky coach that the Bulldogs were down to about 14 players. Anybody hear the same and know why?

 

Holmes was missing around 5 starters including their starting QB but with or without those players Conner still wins rather handily. I just think Holmes would have put up more points if they were healthy.

Looks like Conner will have a good run in the playoffs coming.

I hate to say this but I think coach Lickert is in over his head at Holmes..I just don't think you can get the commitment from the kids and parents to win year in and year out.Way to much out of your control at inner city schools in general..I know he will stay the course and make the kids who believe into better young men..:thumb:

Great win by the Cougars, Good luck in the playoffs!

I hate to say this but I think coach Lickert is in over his head at Holmes..I just don't think you can get the commitment from the kids and parents to win year in and year out.Way to much out of your control at inner city schools in general..I know he will stay the course and make the kids who believe into better young men..:thumb:

 

Yea, but just while he has been there you have seen a slight improvement. But like you said the kids have to want it too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.