Texas Tech 39 Texas 33

halfback20

I'm a huge Texas fan all my life and only got to see the last 8 minutes of the game. When Texas was driving I kept thinking, "Not too fast fellas, take your time." If they had to run one more play before scoring their go ahead TD then they win this game and are still unbeaten. It's a tough one to lose and great one to win. :cry:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that claimed McCoy was better than Bradford after that game, you are now stuck with Harrell as your #1 QB in the country...

McCoy played pretty well. He could have had a much bigger first half if it weren't for 4 drops. One of the drops was by #8 on a deep ball that he would have taken to the house. In my opinion, the way McCoy finished the game, he hasn't dropped much in my opinion. The only thing that really hurt him was the pick 6. I never thought that he was better than Bradford.

Texas Tech now enters the brutal part of their schedule that Texas just went through. Which more than likely means that Tech will lose a game here soon and knock them out.

SEC and Big 12 will just continue to beat each other up and we haven't even gotten to their championship games yet.

:lol: I had to watch it like 4 or5 times, I had tears rolling, especially when it went slow mo! Just that evil smile he was flashing, oh man, too funny!

:laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Wow, the best football game I have ever watched..

The way Texas came back, the way Tech won the game, just amazing..

Texas Tech is for real, I really didn't think this team could win this game, I knew they were good but I just wasn't really sure, and they went and proved me wrong. I love watching this offense, the best in the country, along with a defense that is solid.

If anyone wants a really good laugh, go to youtube and type in Texas Tech Bell Ringer, I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time, and it's not the guy who was ringing tonight

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

WOW! Not what I was expecting! The big fella last night was pretty funny, but... WOW!