Obama Aunt Living In US Illegally

Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.

Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUHN on-YANG-oh), referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in the Democratic presidential candidate's memoir, was................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081101/ap_on_el_pr/obama_aunt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody find it odd that her employer is listed as the Boston Housing Authority? I don't know if it's just something she put on a form, of if she is in fact employed by them, but if she is, it is yet another illustration of no "workable" system across government agencies. The second illustration is that the Boston Housing Authority doesn't know how she got assistance without proper documentation.

We can all cry that the system is abused, but it's not like the government has done anything to increase either the efficiency of the system, or implement systems to better identify abuse.

Heard an interesting things about Obama's "redistribution the wealth" scheme.

1) about his aunt who is living in not so desirable conditions.

2) his half-brother is living in horrible conditions in Africa.

Seems Obama's plan is to redistribute everyone's wealth while not taking care of his own family.

He may want to take care of his own redistribution of wealth before he starts casting stones in everyone else's way.

Seems Obama's plan is to redistribute everyone's wealth while not taking care of his own family.

He may want to take care of his own redistribution of wealth before he starts casting stones in everyone else's way.

I'll do some digging, but I believe I read his half-brother refused help.

I'll do some digging, but I believe I read his half-brother refused help.

I believe he may have refused help from rightwingers who sought to use him as a pawn for political embarrassment of Obama. I remember hearing Hannity offering to "assist" and there were rumors of a bake sale for George H. Obama.

Nonetheless, these are blood relatives of the "compassionate and caring" Obama. I guess he wants to implement his redistribution plans so that the rest of us can provide for Auntie, George, and other various and sundry of his relatives.

On the other hand, I'll bet George H. and Auntie would be most happy to receive a "gift" from their distinguished family member (or from others required to send the gift by order of the relative's "policies".

I believe he may have refused help from rightwingers who sought to use him as a pawn for political embarrassment of Obama. I remember hearing Hannity offering to "assist" and there were rumors of a bake sale for George H. Obama.

Nonetheless, these are blood relatives of the "compassionate and caring" Obama. I guess he wants to implement his redistribution plans so that the rest of us can provide for Auntie, George, and other various and sundry of his relatives.

On the other hand, I'll bet George H. and Auntie would be most happy to receive a "gift" from their distinguished family member (or from others required to send the gift by order of the relative's "policies".

O could have advertised the banana nut bread and muffins during his informercial.:lol::lol:

Did you see what Hannity said about this last night?

He basically said, give me Obama's step-brothers address and I will send him $1,000. In fact, if Obama comes on my show I will send him a $10,000 check since his brother will not.

I would like to know that and be better educated. Thanks.

It seems George is happy.

It doesn't say Obama has offered help, or that he hasn't. But it does have these comments:

But reports surfaced in the past few days, springing from an Italian Vanity Fair article saying George Obama is living in a shack and "earning less than a dollar a day."

The reports left him angry.

"I was brought up well. I live well even now," he said. "The magazines, they have exaggerated everything.

"I think I kind of like it here. There are some challenges, but maybe it is just like where you come from, there are the same challenges," Obama said.

Obama, who is in his mid-20s, is learning to become a mechanic and is active in youth groups in Huruma. He said he tries to help the community as much as he can.

At least one of his neighbors feels that perhaps the candidate should help the brother.

"I would like Obama to visit his brother to see how he is living, to improve his way of life," said Emelda Negei, who runs a small dispensary near Obama's house.

But George Obama will have none of it. He draws inspiration from his famous half-brother. He acknowledges that he is biased but said he knows that his half-brother will be the next president.

"Because he wants to be [president]," he said. "I think in life, what you want is what you are supposed to get."

That last statement sums up the Obama plan.

"I think in life, what you want is what you are supposed to get."

Not earn. Not work for. Not guaranteed the pursuit of happiness, but get.

I want what Bill Gates has. I will be waiting on it.

Seriously, LBBC, you are making a mountain here. You do realize that George doesn't have your command of English, right? Or maybe he doesn't speak English at all?

Seriously, LBBC, you are making a mountain here. You do realize that George doesn't have your command of English, right? Or maybe he doesn't speak English at all?

Honestly, at first I thought, what does George Bush's lack of command of the ENglish language have to do with it.:lol::lol::lol::lol: