Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenny Boynton To Florida

Featured Replies

I think the difference between scout and rivals varies from school to school. For UofL, I prefer the scout site. For UK I prefer the rivals site.

 

At the end of the day it all depends on who is running the indiviual site for the school.

  • Author
I've never been a big fan of Scouts website... Why don't you like scout, other than the fact you work for rivals? I'm just curious....

 

What is the chances of Kentucky landing Wall? I know he came to midnight madness...

I actually think their two national basketball writers are better than the two main guys at Rivals. Dave Telep is excellent, Jerry Meyer not so much IMO. The problem is their network is awful, and there is very little in terms of sharing information between sites. Plus the layout of the sites is awful IMO.

 

Wall wasn't at Madness and UK has about 0 chance to get him...

Wall wasn't at Madness and UK has about 0 chance to get him...

There is +/- 0% margin of error on that number though!
I think the difference between scout and rivals varies from school to school. For UofL, I prefer the scout site. For UK I prefer the rivals site.

 

At the end of the day it all depends on who is running the indiviual site for the school.

 

:thumb: I have Rivals for UK and Scout for Nebraska.

  • Author

Maggard runs by far the best UK premium site when it comes to hoops recruiting...

Maggard runs by far the best UK premium site when it comes to hoops recruiting...

 

Whats his site now? Seems like its changed so many times.

I'd still say Baylor is the leader for Wall, but Duke could make it a tough call...

 

Ok, I have to ask...Why in the heck is the #1 player in the country wanting to go to Baylor? :lol:

Ok, I have to ask...Why in the heck is the #1 player in the country wanting to go to Baylor? :lol:

 

I think his AAU coach was (or is going to be) hired as an assistant coach or director of player development...

Prep star Boynton gives commitment to Florida

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/basketball/ncaa/10/30/Boynton.Florida/index.html

 

Kenny Boynton, one of the nation's top scoring guard recruits in the class of 2009, committed to Florida Thursday evening, choosing the Gators over Duke, Texas, USC and Georgia Tech.

 

"I just think Coach [billy] Donovan can take me to the next level," Boynton, a senior at American Heritage in Plantation, Fla., said in a phone interview.

Boynton is a very nice player. Hes a great scorer and will fit in well at Florida. Hes the biggest recruit Floridas got in a couple years IMO.

Nice get for the Gators, real nice. Donovan shows he can still get it done, year in year out and does so again. The gators will not have too many seasons like last year under Billy the Kid and still faired pretty good considering they lost basically their whole team. I was thinking Boynton was Duke bound, but in a sad way I'm glad he's not.

  • Author
Prep star Boynton gives commitment to Florida

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/basketball/ncaa/10/30/Boynton.Florida/index.html

 

Kenny Boynton, one of the nation's top scoring guard recruits in the class of 2009, committed to Florida Thursday evening, choosing the Gators over Duke, Texas, USC and Georgia Tech.

 

"I just think Coach [billy] Donovan can take me to the next level," Boynton, a senior at American Heritage in Plantation, Fla., said in a phone interview.

 

:D;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.