October 30, 200817 yr That's the word on the street. Official announcement at 6:30 tonight on ESPNU...
October 30, 200817 yr Author GT what do you think their chances are of getting Wall? Hard to tell because things are just getting started with him and Duke...
October 30, 200817 yr Hard to tell because things are just getting started with him and Duke... Good point. Really wish Kenny would have gone to Duke that would have been a huge recruiting class.
October 30, 200817 yr Author I'd still say Baylor is the leader for Wall, but Duke could make it a tough call...
October 30, 200817 yr Hard to tell because things are just getting started with him and Duke... Must be since Scout doesn't even have Duke listed as a team of interest for Wall. On a side note, the cover story for scout bball recruiting right now is about Scott Co.
October 30, 200817 yr Author Must be since Scout doesn't even have Duke listed as a team of interest for Wall. On a side note, the cover story for scout bball recruiting right now is about Scott Co. The problem here is you're getting your info from Scout...
October 30, 200817 yr The problem here is you're getting your info from Scout... :lol: I thought you might say something like that.
October 30, 200817 yr The problem here is you're getting your info from Scout... I've never been a big fan of Scouts website... Why don't you like scout, other than the fact you work for rivals? I'm just curious.... What is the chances of Kentucky landing Wall? I know he came to midnight madness...
October 30, 200817 yr What is the chances of Kentucky landing Wall? I know he came to midnight madness... John Wall wasn't at Big Blue Madness...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.