Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie / Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Any predictions for this Halloween night game? Dixie's coming off a big win last week & Ryle's coming off the loss to Boone.

Ryle has lost three games in a row and Dixie has been inconsistent all year. I don't think Dixie has the offense to move the ball against Ryle's defense. Yet, Ryle's a young team and their confidence may be shaken. I'll still go with the Raiders, Ryle 21 - 7.

I'll also take Ryle..... 28-7

Imo the Dixie squad has made major improvements from the begining of the year, I give the nod to Dixie 28-24

Dixie is playing better and this will probably be a good game. It is nice to see Ryle getting some love from BC. Good Luck to Boone this friday night against Henry Clay. Beat them up alittle. :)

If you would have asked me a few weeks ago, I would have quickly voted for Ryle. After watching Boone have their way with the Raiders, Dixie's been picking up steam, and I'm a big believer in momentum: I will have to go with Spritz and the Red Colonels. I really do think that they can pull this one out and salvage their season. I just hope that it's not too good when it may be time for them to come to Fort Thomas in the post season. I am taking the Colonels in this one 28-21.

Rebel running attack too strong for Red Colonels. Q-ball rolls over Dixie in the battle of the ex-Bluebirds!! (Thompson v. Spritzky)

Rebel running attack too strong for Red Colonels. Q-ball rolls over Dixie in the battle of the ex-Bluebirds!! (Thompson v. Spritzky)

 

 

It is Ryle vs. Dixie.

should be a fairly decent game but I like Ryle to get back on the winning track and win in a close one. Ryle 20 Dixie 14.

Rebel running attack too strong for Red Colonels. Q-ball rolls over Dixie in the battle of the ex-Bluebirds!! (Thompson v. Spritzky)

 

Put down the sauce. You're 2 weeks late with your prediction. :lol:

Ryle 21-14.

I think Ryle picks up the W in this one. Their defense is considerably better than Dixie's and IMO it will be tough for Dixie to stop the Raider's run game.

 

Ryle 24

Dixie 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.