Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC / Campbell Co. Predictions

NCC Campbell Co Who Wins 69 members have voted

  1. 1. NCC Campbell Co Who Wins

    • Campbell Co Camels
      30%
    • Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this matchup ? Who will win ?

Newport catholic should win. It could be a good game though. I think the Breds suffered some key injuries, so it will be interesting to see how they respond.

  • Author
Newport catholic should win. It could be a good game though. I think the Breds suffered some key injuries, so it will be interesting to see how they respond.
When ? In the Lloyd game ?

I believe so. I need to confirm the rumors.

This is a very dangerous game for the Breds considering the Camels are now just playing for pride. I like NCC in this one but it will be a very tough game for them. Campbell Co will be one of the bigger and more physical teams that they have seen.

 

With that being said:

 

Newcath- 27

Campbell- 21

After a major let down last week for the Camels and nothing else to play for I think the Breds get the win. I hope I'm wrong but will say NCC 28-CCHS 14

This is a very dangerous game for the Breds considering the Camels are now just playing for pride. I like NCC in this one but it will be a very tough game for them. Campbell Co will be one of the bigger and more physical teams that they have seen.

 

With that being said:

 

Newcath- 27

Campbell- 21

I totally agree this game is scary but I am thinking NCC in a close one.

NCC 23

CCHS 20

This could be interesting. NewCath has not been able to put a full game together. They had a great 3 quarters last week. The Camels will force the Breds to play at as high of a level as they can. With NewCath a week away from Beechwood, the question will be the focus this week at practice. In terms of the Camels, w/ Ferrara back, and Campbell Co. really struggling to find themselves on offense, I look for NewCath to keep CC below 21pts. I think that NewCath wins 31-17.

I am going with NCC in a close one.

CC is playing for nothing but pride, and I think they will make a game of this one but fall short.

 

NCC 28

Campbell 14

This could be interesting. NewCath has not been able to put a full game together. They had a great 3 quarters last week. The Camels will force the Breds to play at as high of a level as they can. With NewCath a week away from Beechwood, the question will be the focus this week at practice. In terms of the Camels, w/ Ferrara back, and Campbell Co. really struggling to find themselves on offense, I look for NewCath to keep CC below 21pts. I think that NewCath wins 31-17.

 

It's likely that the Camels will begin looking to the future and begin taking a look at players who will have to fill graduations pots next year.

 

NCC 35-14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.