Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County at Lewis County Predictions

Greenup Co. vs Lewis Co. Winner 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Greenup Co. vs Lewis Co. Winner

    • Greenup Co.
      97%
    • Lewis Co.
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Greenup is coming off a shut out of Lawrence County and Lewis is coming off a shut out loss. Any thoughts?

 

P.S. I heard through a GC cheerleader that this game might move to Lloyd instead of Vanceburg. Is this true?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that GC gets another win this week and I believe that they will.

 

Greenup County 42

Lewis Co. 6

Greenup Co. 35-0.

Greenup is coming off a shut out of Lawrence County and Lewis is coming off a shut out loss. Any thoughts?

 

P.S. I heard through a GC cheerleader that this game might move to Lloyd instead of Vanceburg. Is this true?

why?

 

I'm taking Greenup BTW.

  • Author
[/b]

why?

 

I'm taking Greenup BTW.

 

I don't know, that is why I am asking.

I'll take another home game. I hope your right Doc.

GC 21

Lewis 7

Look for Lyle to have a huge game on the ground this week.

  • Author
I'll take another home game. I hope your right Doc.

GC 21

Lewis 7

Look for Lyle to have a huge game on the ground this week.

 

Coup, I think you're right. Lyle is a runaway train and will be a force to reckon with. I am predicting 160 yards rushing for Cory

Coup, I think you're right. Lyle is a runaway train and will be a force to reckon with. I am predicting 160 yards rushing for Cory
I think after last week it was obvious that GC needs to get the ball in his hands as much as possible.
  • Author
I think after last week it was obvious that GC needs to get the ball in his hands as much as possible.

 

:thumb:

How is Lewis County morale at this point of the year?

  • Author
How is Lewis County morale at this point of the year?

 

I haven't heard, but I'm sure it is hard on them and the young new head coach.

I haven't heard, but I'm sure it is hard on them and the young new head coach.
I hope he is already looking forward to baseball season.;)
I hope he is already looking forward to baseball season.;)

I hope he isn't......that would be a bad sign for the Lions. For this year and many years to come.

Let's go GCHS bring home another victory, we love our Musketeers.

:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.