Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Volleyball Tournament

Featured Replies

Hardy says she will play, but folks say she still limps quite a bit at school, which doesn't bode well. She's also played with a bad rotator cuff all season that needs surgery most likely.

 

I predicted Mercy from day one knowing what they had coming back and what Assumption didn't. But Sacred heart got a little better than I expected late, and after seeing the brackets, it cleary favors SH. Mercy has to get by the top ranked teams (#3 and #4) on Saturday just to play SH (#2), who has a much easier schedule. I know these girls are used to playing 3 or more games a day, but it has to help SH knowing they can play backups more. Plus it will hurt losing a leader like Hardy, or playing her injured. Even though her freshman replacement has been fantastic, she is still a frosh in the State tourney for the first time.

 

Mercy however IS NOT overlooking the first games, they know they are very formidable opponents who can easily beat them.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the flag waver traveling with the Breds to the state tournament?

Is the flag waver traveling with the Breds to the state tournament?

 

Yes, I believe he will be there. The more important question is will SUEBRED be there?

Yes, I believe he will be there. The more important question is will SUEBRED be there?

 

Did she change her name? I thought she was SueBird.

Did she change her name? I thought she was SueBird.

 

Not when she is on the Hill.:D

  • Author
Did she change her name? I thought she was SueBird.
Parents and Grandparents tend to support their children no matter what choices they have made .:thumb:
Parents and Grandparents tend to support their children no matter what choices they have made .:thumb:

 

I know, ain't that great!:thumb: I love Sue and was just having fun with Sweep.

 

Go Breds!!! :thumb:

  • Author
I know, ain't that great!:thumb: I love Sue and was just having fun with Sweep.

 

Go Breds!!! :thumb:

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Go Breds! Get to "700" for Coach Mertle and keep on going......Good Luck!

Go Breds! Get to "700" for Coach Mertle and keep on going......Good Luck!

 

Good Luck BREDS!!!!!!!! Take State:dancingpa

  • Author

Owensboro Catholic defeated Southwestern in the first match of the State Tournament 2-0 (25 / 16 , 25 / 23 ). Next up Dunbar and Belfry .

Owensboro Catholic defeated Southwestern in the first match of the State Tournament 2-0 (25 / 16 , 25 / 23 ). Next up Dunbar and Belfry .

 

Dunbar beats Belfry 25-13,25-23

Dunbar beats Belfry 25-13,25-23

 

Sacred Heart over Henderson Co 25-10, 25-9

  • Author

Russell over Letcher Co. Central 2-1 ( 18-25 , 25-22 , 25-21 )

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.