The Shield

halfback20

Anything else?

How much memory does that thing have.

Classic Vic.

I can't even image how this thing is going to end up.

Me neither.

That confession scene was very very crazy. Michael Chikilis should win an award for this seasons performance.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is worth it. It is by far the best tv show I have ever seen.

I have watched bits and pieces of 24, and I hate that show. I own every season of The Sopranos, and while it was a great show, it (IMO) is nothing compared to The Shield. The acting on this show is very very good. Tonights episode had me on the edge of my seat for the entire show. It's been like that for darn near every episode too :lol:.

Yeah, it is good......I've seen it before and have been able to catch a full season early on, but not been able to since.

Later.

I can't believe Vic did that to Ronnie...

Is Vic any better than Terry Crowley now?

I must say though, I wonder if I'm being led by the nose on this. I don't think Vic would just outright screw Ronnie, and he may still have some kind of angle to try and get him out of it.

Is Vic any better than Terry Crowley now?

I must say though, I wonder if I'm being led by the nose on this. I don't think Vic would just outright screw Ronnie, and he may still have some kind of angle to try and get him out of it.

Only difference is that Vic was doing it to save his wife, Terry was doing it for a promotion and more money.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE, DON'T READ!

Gotta be honest, I didn't especially like that. Ronnie was pretty much my favorite after Lem died, and I was hoping that he'd somehow, some way, get away. I think the ending made you realize just how much you were rooting for the bad guy, and when he didn't come away with everything, you don't like it.

And man it hurt when Shane ate it. That killed me too.

Is Vic the type to lose his family and not do anything about it?

He didn't just lose his family. He lost his friends, he lost everything. He's now tied to a desk, which is hell for him.

One thing I was thinking about was this. Vic most likely still has the "blackmail box" that was once Pezuela's. I'm sure there's someone high up enough in government in that box that he could frame to get Ronnie out of prison, or to get Ice to let him back on the street. :lol: