Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Break Baseball Trip

Featured Replies

Excellent post tigerfan! I suspect that many HS coaches dip into their own pockets on a regular basis... for all sports. But afterall, they get that big salary for coaching!! ;):D

Big salary for coaching...good one. :laugh:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact Sonny Denniston at Scott County High School and your Booster Clubs can sell chances on the 2009 Toyota Camry or Tacoma given away during the Toyota Classic Basketball Tournament. If you sell at least 250 tickets you get $8 for every $10 ticket sold for a total of $2000. If you sell less your cut is less. It's an easy way to make some money. If you have 20 players and they sell 15 tickets each you will clear $2400. We did it for years when I was Booster Club President and we always made $2000 - $3000 dollars.

Contact Sonny Denniston at Scott County High School and your Booster Clubs can sell chances on the 2009 Toyota Camry or Tacoma given away during the Toyota Classic Basketball Tournament. If you sell at least 250 tickets you get $8 for every $10 ticket sold for a total of $2000. If you sell less your cut is less. It's an easy way to make some money. If you have 20 players and they sell 15 tickets each you will clear $2400. We did it for years when I was Booster Club President and we always made $2000 - $3000 dollars.

 

I agree with this. I never did it because my principal wouldn't sign off on it but I checked into it with some guys I knew who did. They all told me it was the best / easiest fundraiser they did.

I agree with fundraising...at Raceland. I have went on the trip for three years and if we cant afford to go coach Vanderhoof gets us to help people do work around their house, or whatever needs done.

 

Then we get paid for it. He starts this at the beginning of school.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Corbin Travels to Ft.Walton every year on a charter bus.

I wish CovCath would partake.

 

I have always wanted them too as well. The weather is so nasty up here over spring break.

 

Although that means that we'd have to re-schedule the Easter Weekend doubleheader with Dixie.

Sure wish Ryle would do something like this. Of course, the boys would miss out on the experience of playing in 30 degree weather and snow flurries on semi-muddy fields up here.

Contact Sonny Denniston at Scott County High School and your Booster Clubs can sell chances on the 2009 Toyota Camry or Tacoma given away during the Toyota Classic Basketball Tournament. If you sell at least 250 tickets you get $8 for every $10 ticket sold for a total of $2000. If you sell less your cut is less. It's an easy way to make some money. If you have 20 players and they sell 15 tickets each you will clear $2400. We did it for years when I was Booster Club President and we always made $2000 - $3000 dollars.

 

 

Correct me if I am wrong but the school has to have a gaming permit to do this. I was asking about it and someone told me that, I would really like to do that if possible.

Sure wish Ryle would do something like this. Of course, the boys would miss out on the experience of playing in 30 degree weather and snow flurries on semi-muddy fields up here.

 

:thumb:

 

I still think that Ky should switch the seasons for Baseball & Football. Baseball in snow flurries and sub-freezing weather / Football on scroching hot nights with 100% humidity:eek:

Middlesboro has traveled to St. Augustine Fla. every year for the last 25-30 years. Coach Powell has family that lives there and he began relationships with some of the coaches down there and they have been going back every year. There is also a team from New York that makes the trip to St. Augustine as well and Middlesboro plays them every year. It is a geat opportunity for the team to gain chemistry and become a better team.

It is a great experience to go to FL on spring break and plus I do believe that it is beneficial for that team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.