Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Preseason Media Poll

Featured Replies

Wow, a lot of hate here. Must have been that triple double he had

Florida getting first in the East.:rolleyes:

This is why we call it preseason I guess.

Every year there is one guy who seems like he's been around for forever. This year it is Steele.

 

I heard this same statement said about him last year. What is he an eighth year senior.

Florida getting first in the East.:rolleyes:

This is why we call it preseason I guess.

 

It does not have Florida listed as first.

Florida getting first in the East.:rolleyes:

This is why we call it preseason I guess.

 

a UK fan whining about preseason rankings? Go on.:rolleyes:

It does not have Florida listed as first.

 

:lol: I was going to say the same thing....I guess he's looking at a different poll than the rest of us.

I believe this will be Ronald Steele's 6th year. He redshirted one year I think, and then he got a medical redshirt.

 

Steele was (is?) one of the best point guards in the nation. He's been hampered by injuries his entire career though. I'm interested to see how he'll bounce back.

 

Is Hendrix still at 'Bama? If so, they could be very solid.

I can certainly see why U.K. is were they are at in this poll. UF and UT should be loaded, especially UF. I may have put the Cats at #2 in the East with UT #3, I do look for UK to really suprise and quite possibly challenge for the SEC championship. I'm not saying they will win but I am saying they will be right there in the mix.

I have no problem with this pre season poll though. Since it is pre season they should just go ahead and call it what it is.....A Pre Season Guess. That imo goes for any pre season poll. They are wothless.

Alabama should be scary good, the Tide is loaded with athletes and they could very well with the SEC with the talent they have.

 

Having said that I will repeat a line that Bobby Knight had one year about playing LSU. "You know, you can look at the scoreboard, the way things are going and time left and you think that you are beat. Then you look across the floor and see Dale Brown and you know that you have chance" :lol:. (that may not be the exact wording but it is very close)

 

I say the same thing in referring to Bama. Loaded with talent, can look unbeatable at times and then you look and Gottfried is still over there on the Bama bench......... You have a chance.

Alabama should be scary good, the Tide is loaded with athletes and they could very well with the SEC with the talent they have.

 

 

Which is the same story every year. :D

Which is the same story every year. :D

 

They typically are much better when they are not supposed to be good. That being said the SEC West does not appear very strong at all. This could be a big year for them.

Psh. The media is East biased.

 

And thats where the SEC titles are in the east.:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.