Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co./Bracken Co. Predictions

Who You Picking, in this "Bedford Bank Bowl" Game. 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Picking, in this "Bedford Bank Bowl" Game.

    • Bracken County
      9%
    • Trimble County
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game decides who gets a playoff berth. Any thoughts?:thumb:

This is also the Bedford Bank Bowl. Each team will get both an "Offensive Player of the Game" and a "Defensive Player of the Game." The "Star of Stars" trophy will go to the game MVP. We could make it interesting and guess as to which players will receive these awards....just a thought!

LARRY goes nuts on this bunch! Ground and Air. Then yakes home the hardware.

Trimble takes this one by atleast 28. Sullivan will be too much for BC.

Trimble by 35. Go Raiders.

I hope that you all are right, but Bracken Co has made some significant improvements this year. Let's not overlook them.

 

For the Polar Bear fans, who should we look for to make a name for themselves and be in the running for offensive and defensive players of the game?

 

If Trimble wins, I'll take Sullivan as the likely MVP. If not, I'll take him for Offensive Player of the Game. If Joe West is back and healthy (out several games with an injury) then I will take him for Defensive Player of the Game. Others that could make noise include Michael Edens, Blake Renfro and Treavor Smith.

I hope that you all are right, but Bracken Co has made some significant improvements this year. Let's not overlook them.

 

For the Polar Bear fans, who should we look for to make a name for themselves and be in the running for offensive and defensive players of the game?

 

If Trimble wins, I'll take Sullivan as the likely MVP. If not, I'll take him for Offensive Player of the Game. If Joe West is back and healthy (out several games with an injury) then I will take him for Defensive Player of the Game. Others that could make noise include Michael Edens, Blake Renfro and Treavor Smith.

 

The FB, I can't think of the name or number but against Frankfort he had great game. Rushed for 88 yards and a score.

I'm going with my boys. This is the 1st time they've had a game mean what this one does. Yes, the winner gets to go get hammered by Beechwood, but it's the playoffs.

  • Author

I would have to agree that #5 Sullivan should run wild and take Offensive Player and possibly MVP he does go both sides and is their Senior leader, But I see #22 Edens or Smith whatever # he wears possibly winning Defensive Player awards. For Bracken #40 Baker #25 Brumley up for Offensive player and #51 Brumley and #59 Poe for Deffensive player. I would highly suggest for Trimble not to go into this game overlooking the Bears they have given a couple of teams good games so work hard and stay focused.I'll go 36-18 again the Teams can decide who scores which:thumb:

 

One more thing: "On any given day any team can be beaten"

Trimble Co. 21-7.

Better worry about winning the game as a team and not who wins MVP, that is what seems to be the problem with Trimble Co. Too many people trying to be a indivdual instead of a team.

 

Trimble is having trouble scoring, Trimble needs to get more physical.

Better worry about winning the game as a team and not who wins MVP, that is what seems to be the problem with Trimble Co. Too many people trying to be a indivdual instead of a team.

 

Trimble is having trouble scoring, Trimble needs to get more physical.

 

Get in the WISHBONE.......................;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/king

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.