Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County vs. East Carter

Who will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Rowan County
      85%
      23
    • East Carter
      14%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts or predictions on this game. I ate crow last week predicting that Lawrence County would win against Rowan. They played well against a good looking team but that was last week. This should be a good contest @ East Carter.

Rowan runs up and down the field on them, Vikings get the W by 2 TD's

Can a Mod add a poll?

Poll added.

Rowan County sure surprised me last week; I'll go with the Vikings 35-20.

I think the GC game woke Rowan Co. up. I think the Vikings roll in this one.

Rowan Co. 28-6.

Has this district played enough games to predict a 1 thru 4 finish yet?

Has this district played enough games to predict a 1 thru 4 finish yet?

At the beginning of the season I would have picked East by at least two touchdowns, now I'm thinking Rowan County by 7.

As for the district, I know Boyd County has already beaten Lawrence and Greenup, so I think they have at least #2 seed locked up. Rowan is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Greenup. Greenup is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Boyd. So right now Boyd County controls their destiny for the 1 if they beat Rowan.

Rowan Co.

Rowan Co. had better come out ready to play! The Vikings are not good enough to overlook anyone they play! East Carter will be a test for the young Vikings but in the end I think Rowan will pull away with a W.

East 28 Rowan Co. 21

At the beginning of the season I would have picked East by at least two touchdowns, now I'm thinking Rowan County by 7.

As for the district, I know Boyd County has already beaten Lawrence and Greenup, so I think they have at least #2 seed locked up. Rowan is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Greenup. Greenup is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Boyd. So right now Boyd County controls their destiny for the 1 if they beat Rowan.

 

Actually, Greenup's win was against Rowan. They play LC next week at Lawrence Co.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.