Rowan County vs. East Carter

arrows68

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Rowan County
    • East Carter

Any thoughts or predictions on this game. I ate crow last week predicting that Lawrence County would win against Rowan. They played well against a good looking team but that was last week. This should be a good contest @ East Carter.

Has this district played enough games to predict a 1 thru 4 finish yet?

At the beginning of the season I would have picked East by at least two touchdowns, now I'm thinking Rowan County by 7.

As for the district, I know Boyd County has already beaten Lawrence and Greenup, so I think they have at least #2 seed locked up. Rowan is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Greenup. Greenup is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Boyd. So right now Boyd County controls their destiny for the 1 if they beat Rowan.

At the beginning of the season I would have picked East by at least two touchdowns, now I'm thinking Rowan County by 7.

As for the district, I know Boyd County has already beaten Lawrence and Greenup, so I think they have at least #2 seed locked up. Rowan is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Greenup. Greenup is 1-1 with a win against Lawrence and a loss to Boyd. So right now Boyd County controls their destiny for the 1 if they beat Rowan.

Actually, Greenup's win was against Rowan. They play LC next week at Lawrence Co.