Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State vs. Michigan State Predictions / Comments

Featured Replies

Should be a good ballgame, would love to be there. Go bucks!

Ohio St. 23-20.

I believe that Javon Ringer will get his yards as will Beanie Wells. The big matchup will be between Pryor and Hoyer. The OSU O-line must improve this week. Special teams may be the deciding factor.

 

OHio State 23

 

Mich. State 20

I said at the first of the season that this game would be crucial in the Big10 race for the Buckeyes. MSU is now very well coached after imo years and years of bad coaching there. They have one of the very best RB's in college football, play good defense and can grind it out and beat you. Ohio State has been having problems on the line and that aspect of the game is going to have to step up in this one for a Buckeye victory. Playing them at their place will be tough as well.

MSU lost their opener and has ran the table since then, the Spartans do not play Penn State this season so this game is huge in the Big10 title chase. I will stay with my Buckeyes in a very close one.

 

OSU 20

MSU 19

 

GO BUCKEYES!!

I predict boring, unwatchable football...:p

I agree, but Buckeyes will win 20-6.

I predict boring, unwatchable football...:p

 

It is good to know that Sylvia Browne's job is not in jeopardy.:D

 

Be patient Sticky, soon Oldrambler and I will convert you to an OSU fan.:lol:

It is good to know that Sylvia Browne's job is not in jeopardy.:D

 

Be patient Sticky, soon Oldrambler and I will convert you to an OSU fan.:lol:

 

I work in Cincinnati, there's not a chance...:D

Ringer will show why he's the best back in the country.

 

Spartans-17

Buckeyes-14

Dantonio doesn't have the stones to beat his mentor... :sssh:

Ohio State will have to stop Ringer, and it won't be an easy thing to do..I like the Bucks if Pryor can get things going early with his feet and open up the passing game. I like Ohio State, 24-20..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.