Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 26 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

Speculation is just great. You can think what ever you want about the future, as do I. However you don't know whats going to happen. This city was pretty hopped up after 05 about the Bengals and their seeming rise to the top. Didn't exactly pan out did it? No one knows the Reds are going to be better than the Bengals in the future. As a matter of FACT ( I know you guys don't always like these:sssh:) The Bengals have been more successful than the Reds in the past 5 years. So I like the T shirt it makes total sense.

 

The Reds have an Owner that wants to win. Walt Jocketty is a proven winner and hasn't even had a chance to field a Team yet. The Bengals have Mike Brown and who have they went and hired that makes anyone feel things will be different?

 

So yes, the Reds future looks brighter in my eyes.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, who would've thunk a T-shirt would cause this kinda debate...:lol: It's a t-shirt, it's meant to be funny.

The Reds have an Owner that wants to win. Walt Jocketty is a proven winner and hasn't even had a chance to field a Team yet. The Bengals have Mike Brown and who have they went and hired that makes anyone feel things will be different?

 

So yes, the Reds future looks brighter in my eyes.

 

Everyone thought it was different in 05. Whats the difference? Young team with budding stars. Marvin Lewis was a fresh knowledeable football person. A lot of people were pretty excited about the Bengals then. It "could" be the same for the Reds. But lets get back on topic. Yes the Bengals are pitful. CP would have been anihilated in that backfield today. Cris Perry IS NOT an NFL back! Get him the heck out of there.:irked:

Wow, who would've thunk a T-shirt would cause this kinda debate...:lol: It's a t-shirt, it's meant to be funny.

 

It is funny:lol:

I listen to the Bengals broadcast during the game, and on more than a few occasions, Lapham said the offense "sucks". I got a good laugh out of that one, I think it's worse than sucking. They are hard to watch but when Palmers not out there, it's even more brutal. Looks like they are in the drivers seat for pick number one.

 

I heard the same thing a couple of times while listening in the car. And he's right. They're horrible to watch, and getting horrible just to listen to.

 

And here's a pet peeve. Does every other play have to have its own sponsor? McDonald's, insurance companies ad nauseum. Lapham has as many "getting the sponsors' information on the radio" responsibilities as he does to analyze the game sometimes.

Everyone thought it was different in 05. Whats the difference? Young team with budding stars. Marvin Lewis was a fresh knowledeable football person. A lot of people were pretty excited about the Bengals then. It "could" be the same for the Reds. But lets get back on topic. Yes the Bengals are pitful. CP would have been anihilated in that backfield today. Cris Perry IS NOT an NFL back! Get him the heck out of there.:irked:

 

 

I told you already.

Mal is just Mr. Negative. Don't worry about it.

Mal is just Mr. Negative. Don't worry about it.

 

The truth hurts sometimes....

I know this is a Bengals thread but to say the Reds don't have a bright future is laughable.

I know this is a Bengals thread but to say the Reds don't have a bright future is laughable.

 

So in 05 you knew the Bengals had peaked and would not make it back to the playoffs. You didn't think think the Bengals were looking at a pretty good run? How do you know the Reds are going to be better?Whats so negative about this?How many times have fans around here have their hope raised only to have them dashed. I'm just saying that nothing is for sure, especially in Cincinnati. And I also pointed out that the Bengals have a much better recent record than the Reds. Now do I think the reds are moving in a positive direction. Well yes, have they won anything? No. Thats a fact. Like I said a lot of "fans" tend to ignore the facts. I do not. For that reason I am labeled as negative. Funny thing is you all have called me negative, but I have yet hear that I am wrong. :lol:

Bengals won't win a game with Fitzpatrick at QB.

 

They will eventually pull one one or two out. It still makes me laugh that people were calling for Palmer to be benched after game 2 in favor for Fitzpatrick. Those people who were saying that obviously didn't know much about football, and I hope now they realize they were crazy for thinking that.

 

Palmer is one of the top QB's in the NFL. However there is a lot of problems with this offense. The line, the runningbacks, and I think the biggest thing is the PREDICTABLE and just stale offense that we run. Bob Bratkowski has got to go, he should have been gone after last season.

Bengals won't win a game with Fitzpatrick at QB.

 

And Perry at tailback. Kind of funny that the positives are now on the other side of the ball. I am kind of impressed with the young DBs, and Rivers.

  • Author
And Perry at tailback. Kind of funny that the positives are now on the other side of the ball. I am kind of impressed with the young DBs, and Rivers.

 

Same here. Perry isn't going to cut it with 1 yard rushs and fumbles.

They will eventually pull one one or two out. It still makes me laugh that people were calling for Palmer to be benched after game 2 in favor for Fitzpatrick. Those people who were saying that obviously didn't know much about football, and I hope now they realize they were crazy for thinking that.

 

Palmer is one of the top QB's in the NFL. However there is a lot of problems with this offense. The line, the runningbacks, and I think the biggest thing is the PREDICTABLE and just stale offense that we run. Bob Bratkowski has got to go, he should have been gone after last season.

 

I agree 100% I do think someone will lay down for them. It's really dificult to go 0-16:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.