Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 26 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So in 05 you knew the Bengals had peaked and would not make it back to the playoffs. You didn't think think the Bengals were looking at a pretty good run? How do you know the Reds are going to be better?Whats so negative about this?How many times have fans around here have their hope raised only to have them dashed. I'm just saying that nothing is for sure, especially in Cincinnati. And I also pointed out that the Bengals have a much better recent record than the Reds. Now do I think the reds are moving in a positive direction. Well yes, have they won anything? No. Thats a fact. Like I said a lot of "fans" tend to ignore the facts. I do not. For that reason I am labeled as negative. Funny thing is you all have called me negative, but I have yet hear that I am wrong. :lol:

 

I actually see what you been trying to say, and I agree. There really is no reason to think that the Reds direction is much more positive for sure.. I mean they have young talent, but no clue how it would turn out.

 

I honestly think the Bengals future could be bright still as well, but there needs to be some changes. We can not do anything about the owner, however I think if we clean house on the coaching staff, and just get a completely new fresh start and a new perspective on things. That it would rejuvenate the the players and the talent that is on the team. Because as bad as our record is, there is actually talent on the team. The defense is young and actually has looked decent this year and much improved from last season. The offense has the talent as well, but as I said in a previous post. They need a new offensive coordinator. The offense is stale and just predictable. So I think with new coaches and going out and getting another player or two in free agency and draft, I think the Bengals really could turn it around next season. There is talent there, and could be turned around quickly with changes.

Hope and change. Kind of sounds like we are running for office.:D

Hope and change. Kind of sounds like we are running for office.:D

 

HAHAHAHA that is true! :lol::D

The Bengals are only a 10-game winning streak away from the playoffs!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.