Fantasy QB trade? sit/start? questions

Okay I'm doing pretty well in all my leagues but one of my teams I always have a debacle in deciding who should I start every week at QB. I have 3 great QBs in Tony Romo, Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner (picked up early when he got the nod over Leinhart) so I'm pretty strong in depth there. However I think I'm a little TOO strong there and its hard to choose who to start. I'd like to trade one of them, maybe two to address my other needs for my team.

So here is my roster:

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Tony Romo

QB Kurt Warner

WR Laveranues Coles

WR Braylon Edwards

WR Greg Jennings

WR Amani Toomer

WR Eddie Royal

RB Marion Barber

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Justin Fargas

K Neil Rackers

DEF Tennesee

DEF Green Bay

Generally I always do well in fantasy leagues and I am currently, I generally don't ask for help because I do know what I'm doing alot of the time. In this situation I'd like to get some outside opinion on what issue I should address on my team foremost. I'd also like to ask you who I should start at QB this weekened as well.

I think I may have to get 1 more solid WR and maybe RB.

I'm not totally sold on Ronnie Brown, I'm just seeing how long he rides his current tear out.

I traded LT for Barber a couple weeks ago when Barber was hot and when LT finally had a good game against the Jets so I could maximize his value and I was pretty happy with it at the beginning. I still am happy with deal I made, I just like to know if I should ship Barber out and maybe get a different RB?

Any advice is appreciated.

Either way, I'd trade one of the QB's. Pick which one you think will drop off the most or that you feel like you do not need and ship him out. I'd ask for a good RB, or a great WR in return. If I were you I'd get a RB, because your WR's and QB's are solid.

I'm trying to trade for Brandon Marshall but I'm having difficulty getting him. I'm trading Eddie Royal and Kurt Warner for him but he keeps denying it every time. The the thing is that his best QB is Matt Cassel followed by Jamarcus Russel. So I don't know I just can't get it done

I'd start Romo every week and forget about making any kind of decision.

However, if you're looking to trade for a stud at another position to boost your overall roster strength, I would trade Romo if the offer was good enough.

But, as long as those three are your QB's, I'd start Romo every week.

I'm trying to trade for Brandon Marshall but I'm having difficulty getting him. I'm trading Eddie Royal and Kurt Warner for him but he keeps denying it every time. The the thing is that his best QB is Matt Cassel followed by Jamarcus Russel. So I don't know I just can't get it done

If he keeps denying it and you don't want to give up more, move on to another WR. It sounds like he needs a QB, but maybe he's afraid Warner will start sliding later in the year or even soon since Boldin could be out for a while. Offer him Rodgers.

I'd start Warner this week. The Cowboys secondary is missing 3 starters this week as Newman, Williams, and Woodson are all out. Warner should have a huge day.

Arizona has given up 9 passing touchdowns this year which is good for 2nd worst in the league.

And Kurt Warner will most likely be without Boldin again this week.

All are very valid points. The thing is too Aaron Rodgers has to be considered too for my start him this weekend. He takes on Seattle who just gave up 44 points to the G-men. You all are starting to sound like me when I'm picking between the three haha. Thats why I need to trade one off.

All are very valid points. The thing is too Aaron Rodgers has to be considered too for my start him this weekend. He takes on Seattle who just gave up 44 points to the G-men. You all are starting to sound like me when I'm picking between the three haha. Thats why I need to trade one off.

If you are serious about Brandon Marshall I'd look over his roster and find a 2nd'ish RB kinda guy and Offer Romo for Marshall and that RB... If he doesn't bite I might consider trying to thrown in someone like Coles...

Romo is one of the top tier fantasy players. IMO, he's one of those guys that, if he's healthy and starting, you don't bench him. Ever.

Tony Romo and the Dallas offense is capable of producing big against anybody they face. Sure, there are weeks when Warner or even Rodgers will score more, but if you start trying to figure that out based on matchups, you run the risk of picking wrong and losing out in both weeks. Romo's two best games fantasy-wise have come against the Eagles and 'Skins, which are arguably the two best defenses he's faced. Brett Favre threw 6 TD's against the Cardinals.

Plus, if the Cardinals do score a lot because the Cowboys secondary is banged up, that probably means Romo is in a shootout and he'll likely score big as well.

Romo's a first or second round pick. Unless Warner is clearly outproducing him, you play your top pick.