Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds fans rejoice

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that was going to be there before I even opened it.

A step in the right direction...the comment about Weathers still makes me nervous.

Word is, the Reds bought him a plane ticket for a flight and he missed it too.

Word is, the Reds bought him a plane ticket for a flight and he missed it too.

 

Multiple times.

He must have broken up with Dusty's daughter...:lol:

 

He kept striking out with her. Couldn't even get to first base.

He kept striking out with her. Couldn't even get to first base.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Top 3 funniest things I've read on here

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Top 3 funniest things I've read on here

 

Thanks, I thought it was funny as well.

 

I am not even a Reds fan but when I watched them and the Cards play on the last weekend of the year, I just kept shaking my head that Patterson was in the lineup. Anybody would have been better than him.

He kept striking out with her. Couldn't even get to first base.

 

Very good!

 

On a related note, during one of the Cubs last home stands, I saw a girl in the crowd with a shirt that said "I'd like to get to 2nd base with Mark DeRosa". It made me laugh out loud!

On a related note, during one of the Cubs last home stands, I saw a girl in the crowd with a shirt that said "I'd like to get to 2nd base with Mark DeRosa". It made me laugh out loud!

 

That is funny.

Yep, that was the Reds problem, Corey Patterson.

Yep, that was the Reds problem, Corey Patterson.

:rolleyes: He hit .205. He had a .238 OBP from the leadoff position. I'd say that was a problem.

Edited by spindoc

:rolleyes: He hit .205. He had a .238 OBP from the leadoff position. I'd say that was a problem.
As is the guy that put him there ...
As is the guy that put him there ...

No argument here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.