Highlands 25 Withrow, OH 14 (JV)

Wow, great job by the JV. They did this with how many kids injured or just coming back that are still sitting. That's the great thing about JV. A team can give players opportunities to step in and play while others recover from injuries and so forth. When a team gets healthy, then they can really see what they can do. This team almost beat Colerain and really gave them all they wanted with other players in the starting line up early in the season. Makes the future look bright for the Birds when all healthy even though it's pretty bright now.

Did anybody else about lose their lunch when the lights went off last night at Withrow. The game was over and both teams were on the field shaking hands when boom!!!! Every single light went off in the joint. It was a little scary at first. It was the first time Sweep was able to outrun Boom to the truck.:D Somebody missed the memo about turning the lights off a half an hour after the game. Other than that it is a beautiful complex. They should be proud:thumb:

Carter New is filling in for Austin Abner as he is recovering from a couple injuries. I suspect there will be some shared duties this week. Abner is back practicing so I look for him to get back into the swing of things.

Glad to hear Austin is coming back. Carter did a fantastic job filling in for Austin, but I'm always glad when an injured player recovers and is able to start playing again. :thumb:

Carter New is filling in for Austin Abner as he is recovering from a couple injuries. I suspect there will be some shared duties this week. Abner is back practicing so I look for him to get back into the swing of things.

Ok, I knew Austin was the regular starter and figured he was out but just curious if New was the fill in and when Austin was due back. I heard the original prognosis was incorrect. :confused: