Ohio State 20 Wisconsin 17

oldrambler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio State got a tough one on the road tonight with a 20-17 victory over the Badgers. The Buckeyes mounted a late drive with a little over 6 min. left and down by 4 to go the length of the field for a TD to win the game. Freshman QB T. Pryor took the ball in on an option/keeper for the winning score. Jenkins iced the win on Wisconsins last effort with an interception with around 1 minute left to for the Bucks to remain unbeaten in the Big10. The Buckeyes return home next week to meet Purdue.

GO Buckeyes!!!

(and.....my avatars are safe. :D:banana:)

Congrats Oldrambler, we won't have to look at a Wolverine avatar!:jump:

OSU was spanked on the line of scrimmage once again but they kept fighting back and never quit. It is really nice to have Beanie Wells in the lineup.

This was one of the most physical college games I have watched.

The game was a lot closer than I wanted it to be but I'll take a win on the road anyday.

Pryor made some mistakes but he played well for a Freshman in a tough environment. He will improve as he gains more experience.

When Beanie rushed for that first TD early, I expected a blowout, but Wisconsin's D kept it close and super freshman Terrelle Pryor saved the day..

Beanie Wells makes this Ohio State bunch a completely different team, him and Pryor both in the backfield is something special, IMO much more dangerous than the Pat White/Slaton duo. Wells is just so powerful, the stiff arm he put on that guy looked so easy and it seemed like it didn't phase him.

Beanie is the best back in the country, hands down. If he plays against Ohio, Troy, and USC then he is for sure the front runner for the Heisman, also I believe the USC game is a completely different game, it's hard not to believe it would have been..

The Buckeye D has shown some signs or wearing down, it doesn't look like the defense of 2005, 2006, or 2007..

Big WIN here for the Buckeyes on the road. It's never easy going into Madison Wisconsin to get a win! Pryor is the real deal, he is showing us why he was the most sought after QB in the nation lasy year. He's not playing like a true freshman, it is hard to believe that this time last year he ws playing high school football, and now he is on the national stage playing for a Big 10 Championship,and a major BCS Bowl. Awesome talent having Beanie and T. Pryor both in the backfield, hats off to Tress for closing the deal and recruiting him! GO BUCKS!

WWWWWWWWissssconsinnnnnnnn maaaay beeee the sloooooooooowest team in colllllllllllllege footbaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

They are so slow.

That was really funny.... but I think Rutgers is slower.

Wells went for 178 yards on 22 rushes tonight, 1td.

Nuff said, Wells can flat out play.;)

The more reps that Pryor gets at QB as the season moves on, the better the Buckeyes will get.

Pryor with Wells in the backfield are going to be very hard to stop.

That running back Clay, was anything but slow. He could be a star.

We saw an inconsistent offense from OSU tonight, but when push came to shove Pryor lead his team to victory against a team who had the second longest home winning streak in America. Tressel knows there will be games when Pryor struggles but Tressel is clearly looking to the future and this kids ceiling is unlimited.

Beanie Wells what can you say? Best RB in football.

D played good football and Jenkins iced the game with his 10th career INT.

The Buckeye O must continue to grow as one unit, a lot of challenges are upcoming.

That running back Clay, was anything but slow. He could be a star.

We saw an inconsistent offense from OSU tonight, but when push came to shove Pryor lead his team to victory against a team who had the second longest home winning streak in America. Tressel knows there will be games when Pryor struggles but Tressel is clearly looking to the future and this kids ceiling is unlimited.

Beanie Wells what can you say? Best RB in football.

D played good football and Jenkins iced the game with his 10th career INT.

The Buckeye O must continue to grow as one unit, a lot of challenges are upcoming.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: and :thumb: for every point you made JA.

Also... this just in, My avatar will not be changing to the one from the school up North for this week.:ylsuper:

GO Buckeyes!!

When Beanie rushed for that first TD early, I expected a blowout, but Wisconsin's D kept it close and super freshman Terrelle Pryor saved the day..

Beanie Wells makes this Ohio State bunch a completely different team, him and Pryor both in the backfield is something special, IMO much more dangerous than the Pat White/Slaton duo. Wells is just so powerful, the stiff arm he put on that guy looked so easy and it seemed like it didn't phase him.

Beanie is the best back in the country, hands down. If he plays against Ohio, Troy, and USC then he is for sure the front runner for the Heisman, also I believe the USC game is a completely different game, it's hard not to believe it would have been..

The Buckeye D has shown some signs or wearing down, it doesn't look like the defense of 2005, 2006, or 2007..

I agree with you that Wells is a great RB, I totally disagree about him making a difference in the outcome of the USC game. Wells may have gotten his yds. and had a decent game but the bottom line is USC dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball from the first whistle to the last. USC executed their game plan to perfection and were much quicker and faster than the Bucks at the LOS. You saw the difference yesterday because Wisconsin does not have the speed of a team like USC.

Big WIN here for the Buckeyes on the road. It's never easy going into Madison Wisconsin to get a win! Pryor is the real deal, he is showing us why he was the most sought after QB in the nation lasy year. He's not playing like a true freshman, it is hard to believe that this time last year he ws playing high school football, and now he is on the national stage playing for a Big 10 Championship,and a major BCS Bowl. Awesome talent having Beanie and T. Pryor both in the backfield, hats off to Tress for closing the deal and recruiting him! GO BUCKS!

:thumb::thumb: