Ohio State 20 Wisconsin 17

oldrambler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wells went for 178 yards on 22 rushes tonight, 1td.

Nuff said, Wells can flat out play.;)

The more reps that Pryor gets at QB as the season moves on, the better the Buckeyes will get.

Pryor with Wells in the backfield are going to be very hard to stop.

You are right, Pryor and Wells will be hard to stop the rest of the year with their Big Ten schedule left. It was too easy. Had to. :p

I agree with you that Wells is a great RB, I totally disagree about him making a difference in the outcome of the USC game. Wells may have gotten his yds. and had a decent game but the bottom line is USC dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball from the first whistle to the last. USC executed their game plan to perfection and were much quicker and faster than the Bucks at the LOS. You saw the difference yesterday because Wisconsin does not have the speed of a team like USC.

:thumb: I agree here cville, Wells would have made a difference in the USC game but imo would not have decided the outcome. Ohio State flat out got whipped that night.......Period. No excuses.

This is going to be a long week....:D

Sarah Palin is much more attractive but...... UKMF I must say that as far as any other type avatar that this one is by far the best one that you have ever had.

Welcome to the Buckeye Nation!!!!:D:p

I will not be on you all week, it was very close to me having a disgusting "Team Up North" avatar up there myself. :thumb:

Before you all attack MY favorite team....I want to say that I wasn't impressed with much of tonight's game, with the exception of Pryor, is a THE difference maker for the Buckeyes, and I feel that they will likely win a title while he is in C-bus. That said, this OSU team is not as good as they will be. They both lack those crazy athletes all over the field. Wells is good, but to me, he is more power than explosion, and that's why he was so effective last night. Wisconsin was moronic to not call timeout before the play that Pryor scored on, they weren't even in position.

I agree with you that Wells is a great RB, I totally disagree about him making a difference in the outcome of the USC game. Wells may have gotten his yds. and had a decent game but the bottom line is USC dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball from the first whistle to the last. USC executed their game plan to perfection and were much quicker and faster than the Bucks at the LOS. You saw the difference yesterday because Wisconsin does not have the speed of a team like USC.

:thumb: I agree here cville, Wells would have made a difference in the USC game but imo would not have decided the outcome. Ohio State flat out got whipped that night.......Period. No excuses.

I meant a different score, not a different outcome. USC did dominate the lines from the start to finish, just saying if Beanie plays it would have been a different game for the Buckeyes. He has shown in his first two games back he is for real and the best there is in the nation IMO..

I meant a different score, not a different outcome. USC did dominate the lines from the start to finish, just saying if Beanie plays it would have been a different game for the Buckeyes. He has shown in his first two games back he is for real and the best there is in the nation IMO..

:thumb: Maybe the margin wouldn't had been as much bc Wells would have helped in OSU contolling the ball more. The outcome would have been the same though with the way that USC played that nigt.

:thumb: Maybe the margin wouldn't had been as much bc Wells would have helped in OSU contolling the ball more. The outcome would have been the same though with the way that USC played that nigt.

Oh yeah I agree, to me though Wells opens up the passing game with his ability to run like he can, but yes USC played their best game in a while and OSU's defense didn't look their best..

OSU would have still lost by 14 to USC. You cannot blow coverage in the secondary and expect to win a football game. But that is all in the past. OSU has to look forward and they have some tough tough challenges ahead. If they win out that would be amazing.

The Penn State game should be a treat to watch..

OSU would have still lost by 14 to USC. You cannot blow coverage in the secondary and expect to win a football game. But that is all in the past. OSU has to look forward and they have some tough tough challenges ahead. If they win out that would be amazing.

:thumb: