Ohio State 20 Wisconsin 17

oldrambler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the OSU offense only shows up for 2 quarters against PSU and Illinois they will get drilled.

I agree, but if the Penn State or Illinois offense shows up for only 2 quarters they will get DRILLED!

Beanie Wells makes this Ohio State bunch a completely different team, him and Pryor both in the backfield is something special, IMO much more dangerous than the Pat White/Slaton duo. Wells is just so powerful, the stiff arm he put on that guy looked so easy and it seemed like it didn't phase him.

I agree that having both in the backfield is a real treat. That being said, I'm a little hesitant about the White/Slaton comparison. I'd definitely take Beanie over Slaton...but, at this point in time, I don't think Pryor is quite up to White's "standards". Don't get me wrong, both can flat out run the ball. However, I think White looks a little more confident when throwing it. But, I think that will change with time, as Pryor gets more experience. And if that happens this year...then things will really be tough for defenses!

Hopefully, a couple of those passes against the Badgers are a sign of more things to come!