Mercer Co. vs Hopkinsville

mchammer

Who 'Ya Got, in this Game  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who 'Ya Got, in this Game

School was dismissed at 1:30pm that Friday and I think Coach Jaggers made a comment about the team having to wait til 2:30pm that day to leave so some buses would be back from running their routes to take the team to TN. I read an article on amnews.com about the game and Jaggers talking about having to take the yellow buses instead of charter and they got to the game late because they had to wait on the school buses to run their routes.

So yea, Mercer did leave early compared to 'regular' school days.

The article said they had to ride yellow buses 4 and a half hours and they didn't get to leave until 2:45.Ask your relative he would know.

Mercer rode to Hoptown last year on yellow school buses and missed a short fieldgoal at the end of the game I believe to tie it up.

The article said they had to ride yellow buses 4 and a half hours and they didn't get to leave until 2:45.Ask your relative he would know.

Mercer rode to Hoptown last year on yellow school buses and missed a short fieldgoal at the end of the game I believe to tie it up.

I don't have any relatives in the school system, just some friends. Not quite sure what your comment about the game last year and missing a fieldgoal at the end of the game means. Anyway, I don't think this game will come down to a fieldgoal. I see Mercer winning it by a couple of touchdowns.

Kinda sad this post didn't receive any more comments. I would have to agree with a poster who stated a week or so ago that Mercer fans have seemed to disappear. Where, oh where, are those mighty Titans fans?? This is the time in the season when things are getting best with post season play right around the corner. Mercer has pretty much sealed the district title and no one around Titan town seems too pumped up.

Where is everybody??:confused: What happened to the excitement?