Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rachel Nichols anyone?

Featured Replies

There's just something about her. Maybe not as hott as Erin Andrews but she's hott in her own right...

rachel.alexander.nichols.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is pretty fine, but she annoys me a a lot. Her closing E-S-P-N is easily the most annoying of them all.

  • Author
She is pretty fine, but she annoys me a a lot. Her closing E-S-P-N is easily the most annoying of them all.

 

I agree, she is fairly predictable and annoying, but she is fine.

Nah, not even in the same league as Ms. Andrews. I mean, she doesn't bring up your lunch or anything, but "hot"?

That is also one of the best pics of her I have seen.:thumb:

She is pretty fine, but she annoys me a a lot. Her closing E-S-P-N is easily the most annoying of them all.

 

I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way...I hate it, lol.

Uh..no.

Even more amazing is the fact she hasn't blinked since 1996.

I really can't stand Nichols. She's so annoying, when she comes on Sportscenter, I go get a drink.

I can't stand looking at or listening to this woman. Very annoying and what color of hair does she have anyway?? Maroon???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.