Trinity 13 St. Xavier 7 (JV)

Park1221

A serious question here for both teams fans who would know...How would T and X JV teams fare against other varsity teams around the state and if you were to compare them to other teams around the state, what level a team would they be? basically, I'm trying to figure if they would be like a strong 2a team or would they be a solid 5a team...Granted, I know they would be young, but, just trying to get a feel...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A serious question here for both teams fans who would know...How would T and X JV teams fare against other varsity teams around the state and if you were to compare them to other teams around the state, what level a team would they be? basically, I'm trying to figure if they would be like a strong 2a team or would they be a solid 5a team...Granted, I know they would be young, but, just trying to get a feel...

I was thinking the same thing last night while I was watching the game. I'd say they'd hold their own v. most of 6A JCPS but not having seen much from teams in other classes out in the state it'd be hard for me to judge...

Going for it inside your own 30 in the first quarter hurt. Defense played great for X. As for the QB situation I would give the edge to Leohnert. Brohm would make a great FB.

To me Brohm looked like the perfect St X QB. He ran very well, carried out fakes and threw the ball accurately. He seemed to be more comfortable when pressure was applied.IMO.

To me Brohm looked like the perfect St X QB. He ran very well, carried out fakes and threw the ball accurately. He seemed to be more comfortable when pressure was applied.IMO.

Leonhert has been hands down the more accurate passer. I agree with GreenDandy, Brohm's game is power running and FB would be his best spot.

Leonhert has been hands down the more accurate passer. I agree with GreenDandy, Brohm's game is power running and FB would be his best spot.

Wake up, St. X does not care if you can pass better, If that was so, the QB on the varsity would be different, and that would not be either QB's they now have The best passing QB from the Jr class is not playing QB but another position. If you can not run with the ball, you will be moved to another position. Passing skills do not enter into the decision.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13