Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of the best catches ever?

Featured Replies

Pretty amazing. Remember Tyrone Prothro #4 for Bama with the ESPY winner catch behind the Southern Miss DB's back? This one here though is fun to watch over and over. ESPY winner.

  • Author
Pretty amazing. Remember Tyrone Prothro #4 for Bama with the ESPY winner catch behind the Southern Miss DB's back? This one here though is fun to watch over and over. ESPY winner.

 

Most definitely...

I really wasn't that impressed.

 

 

 

 

Nah, that was amazing. I'm sure the landing knocked the breath out of him.

I'm not lying when I say CCH's Michael Robinson's catch at the end of the NC game was almost as good as that one. Same reaching backwards with one hand. This kid may have been more vertical when he caught it but not by much.

I was at the Cov Cath game with Robinson's snag and at that time thought it is by far the best catch I have ever seen. But this guy reaches back one hand, completely streched out, and rolls backwards. If it means anything Robinsons catch still best catch I've seen in person.

I saw this on ESPN before the USC/Oregon St game. Simply amazing.

I was at the Cov Cath game with Robinson's snag and at that time thought it is by far the best catch I have ever seen. But this guy reaches back one hand, completely streched out, and rolls backwards. If it means anything Robinsons catch still best catch I've seen in person.

 

All true, this grab was sick thats a ESPY.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.