Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption

Featured Replies

Please be nice!

funnypic.jpg

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'If I can just knock down these last 2 pins!'

Ralph found it hard to win at cornhole using a football

I need to give the rules another looksy before I tackle this one.

This thing weighs a ton.

"I always wondered what it would be like to take a snap at quarterback."

"This will make a great visual aid at my "Guys who haven't had marital relations in over 6 months" support group meeting".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes I know what you are thinking: I can't believe he just posted that in a thread started by Guru.

Everything looks fine from here buddy, but next time I'd be a little more careful on what I chose to sit on .

Here you go Guru, I'll throw it soft enough that you can catch it...

"Here kity, kitty, kitty....."

"No, we are using the brown football because the people on BGP said those funky colored ones are crap."

Combining football and anthropology, Ryle's coach demonstrates how Cro-Magnon running backs carried the ball in the early Neolithic Epoch.

Combining football and anthropology, Ryle's coach demonstrates how Cro-Magnon running backs carried the ball in the early Neolithic Epoch.

Made me laugh out loud. Good job Hearsay.

Larry the cable guy catching a low pass.

" Git R Done"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.