Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg 19 Lawrence Co 12

Featured Replies

Prestonsburg 19

Lawrence Co 12

 

FINAL

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot figure out why Lawrence County isnt winning more games then they are. Their losses get worse each week. The opponents get weaker each week on their schedule and they still lose. There is great athletes there and great support. Beats me.

Tough loss for LCHS. I was pulling for them to get this one.

I just cannot figure out why Lawrence County isnt winning more games then they are. Their losses get worse each week. The opponents get weaker each week on their schedule and they still lose. There is great athletes there and great support. Beats me.

 

What? Belfry might be the #1 team in Class 3A and Sheldon Clark is top 10 in 3A. Prestonsburg is definitely top 5 in Class 2A. How does that mean Lawrence's opponents are getting weaker?

 

After finishing 1-10 last season, I'd be happy that the Bulldogs are more competitive this season.

What? Belfry might be the #1 team in Class 3A and Sheldon Clark is top 10 in 3A. Prestonsburg is definitely top 5 in Class 2A. How does that mean Lawrence's opponents are getting weaker?

 

After finishing 1-10 last season, I'd be happy that the Bulldogs are more competitive this season.

Not sure LL knew what was awaiting the Bulldogs.:thumb:
I just cannot figure out why Lawrence County isnt winning more games then they are. Their losses get worse each week. The opponents get weaker each week on their schedule and they still lose. There is great athletes there and great support. Beats me.

 

Do you not know who Belfry, Sheldon Clark and P'Burg are?

What? Belfry might be the #1 team in Class 3A and Sheldon Clark is top 10 in 3A. Prestonsburg is definitely top 5 in Class 2A. How does that mean Lawrence's opponents are getting weaker?

 

After finishing 1-10 last season, I'd be happy that the Bulldogs are more competitive this season.

 

I never said ALL their opponents are weak. I just said they play teams tough, then their schedule gets weaker each week, which means if they played Belfry that tough, then they should have won one of the last two.

 

By the way, Belfry then Sheldon Clark then Prestonsburg, I believe that is weaker in that order..you agree??:thumb:

I never said ALL their opponents are weak. I just said they play teams tough, then their schedule gets weaker each week, which means if they played Belfry that tough, then they should have won one of the last two.

 

By the way, Belfry then Sheldon Clark then Prestonsburg, I believe that is weaker in that order..you agree??:thumb:

 

Okay, I understand what you're saying. I disagree, but understand! :thumb: Still, Lawrence County isn't exactly a top-notch football team/program right now. I'm not sure the progression of Belfry/Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg is really that steep of a drop. The Belfry and Prestonsburg losses were both by a touchdown and both at home. The Sheldon Clark loss was by 18 on the road.

 

And if I were ranking the three, I'm going:

 

1. Belfry

2. Prestonsburg

3. Sheldon Clark

Okay, I understand what you're saying. I disagree, but understand! :thumb: Still, Lawrence County isn't exactly a top-notch football team/program right now. I'm not sure the progression of Belfry/Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg is really that steep of a drop. The Belfry and Prestonsburg losses were both by a touchdown and both at home. The Sheldon Clark loss was by 18 on the road.

 

And if I were ranking the three, I'm going:

 

1. Belfry

2. Prestonsburg

3. Sheldon Clark

 

 

Possibly, yes, but believe Sheldon Clark is a bit better. Not sure who made out LC's schedule last year, but didnt care much about winning any early games huh?

Possibly, yes, but believe Sheldon Clark is a bit better. Not sure who made out LC's schedule last year, but didnt care much about winning any early games huh?

 

You are also missing one critical bit of information....

 

Chandler Shepherd was hurt around halftime of the Belfry game. SC was the week after on the road. A healthy Shephard and LC could very easily be 3-1

You are also missing one critical bit of information....

 

Chandler Shepherd was hurt around halftime of the Belfry game. SC was the week after on the road. A healthy Shephard and LC could very easily be 3-1

 

 

I agree. I thought Shephard bounced back the next game and has been fine. Just the info I got.

I just cannot figure out why Lawrence County isnt winning more games then they are. Their losses get worse each week. The opponents get weaker each week on their schedule and they still lose. There is great athletes there and great support. Beats me.

 

Are you kidding me? Lawrence has played a tough schedule thus far and Prestonsburg is a very good team. Man, I don't even know what to say to this. Check out their schedule and each school's rankings.

Tough game against a good opponent. Close losses while still losses are cause for optimism to a young talented team. They will keep their head up and they will get a win soon.

I never said ALL their opponents are weak. I just said they play teams tough, then their schedule gets weaker each week, which means if they played Belfry that tough, then they should have won one of the last two.

 

By the way, Belfry then Sheldon Clark then Prestonsburg, I believe that is weaker in that order..you agree??:thumb:

 

What if the Dawgs played St. X, Highlands, and Beechwood? Would you still say that? Each team they've played is very very good.

Okay, I understand what you're saying. I disagree, but understand! :thumb: Still, Lawrence County isn't exactly a top-notch football team/program right now. I'm not sure the progression of Belfry/Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg is really that steep of a drop. The Belfry and Prestonsburg losses were both by a touchdown and both at home. The Sheldon Clark loss was by 18 on the road.

 

And if I were ranking the three, I'm going:

 

1. Belfry

2. Prestonsburg

3. Sheldon Clark

 

Sheldon Clark game was played at Lawerence county.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.