Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 41 Eagles 37

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Cowboys go to 2-0!

 

How bout them Cowboys!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if those two teams are that bad at defense...or that good at offense. Either way, it was an entertaining game.

So would Westbrook get all those yards on the hook and latter?

WOW! I won my fantasy league for the week. The guy I was head too head with was 2nd and 3rd place would have gotten 10 bonus points if T.O. goes over 100yds. I would have had 10 more if McNabb would have. Final 164 points too 160 points + 3rd was 154!

Up $100 so far in it as the winner both weeks:)

 

This was the best football game I've seen in a long time. It was really entertaining. Reminded me of the 1st Giants/Pats game last year!

I'm not sure if those two teams are that bad at defense...or that good at offense. Either way, it was an entertaining game.

 

That good on offense I think! It's going to be interesting to see what the Eagles look like when Curtis+Brown come back.

Tough loss for the Eagles...kinda beat themselves in my opinion. Giving away those two fumbles in the second half was just stupid.

  • Author

Romo

21/30

312 Yards Passing

3 TD

1 INT

It's kind of crazy how good T.O. has been. His dumb mistakes before coming to Dallas cast a shadow over his accomplishments. He can still be mouthy sometimes but he has grown up a lot since coming there. I like how he plays physical.

Westbrook was great again tonight. He might end up with a bigger year than LT. M. Barber once again showed he is the most physical ball carrier in the league. I LOVE to watch him tote the rock!

How bout them Cowboys??????

Though it would have been fun to see the world wide misleader try and make excuses for both Favre AND the Cowboys in one week, wasn't meant to be.

 

Cowboys 2-0, will anybody TRULY care until they actually win a playoff game? Barring something strange happening, we know they are going to win at least 13 games and have home field throughout the NFC playoffs.

 

It's a big win from a divisional standpoint since you figure the Eagles will be right near the top all year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.