Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Brady's out for the Season who wins the AFC?

Featured Replies

Good question if Brady is out for the season who will be the team to beat in the AFC and the NFL?

 

 

In the AFC, I would say the Steelers.

 

To early to tell in the whole league yet Imo.

AFC/ up fpr grabs Pitt, SD, Indy should be the ones. Keep an eye on the Jets though.

NFL/ Dallas

It's actually to early to tell in either league but I would think it would have to be one of these 3 teams

 

AFC

 

Steelers

Chargers (Yeah they lost today...Remember last year's SB champs?)

Colts

Jets (Maybe?)

 

NFC

 

Cowboys

 

Wow...The NFC is weak. And oh yeah, I'll let HB tell you guys alllll about the other possible winner of the NFC.

Pitt looked good today, and Jets looked good with the gunslinger at QB. Pitt has a solid D which could make them the team to beat.

malachicrunch, I agree with your list now ;)

Before this I had went for maybe a not so obvious choice ( Pats or Colts).

 

I said either the Jags or Steelers so I will stick with that.

I think the AFC is wide open! I like the Steelers chances.

Colts + Chargers are still the favorite IMO. I think the Bills/Pats/Jets race might end up fun to watch. I really like the young Bills team. I also think the Titans/Colts/Jags race will be a good one. Steelers are the only team in that division I think has a chance but I'm not crazy about their Oline so I'm not taking htem.

Titans+Bills are the two sleepers I like the best.

The team who would have won it even if Brady was healthy, the Steelers.

The Colts are really hurting with injuries. I think their season is going to depend on what they can do the next few weeks with Saturday and company all out.

I think the Steelers will battle injuries before the season is out too. That Division has a brutle schedule.

da Raidahs! Hey, I can dream for a turnaround season right?

 

It's a tough one to call.

 

Later.

It's the Steelers to lose, IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.