Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Brady's out for the Season who wins the AFC?

Featured Replies

The Patriots

I'd like to wait and see how the Pats play as they adjust and Cassel gets more experience. While I doubt they can make it to the Super Bowl without Brady, I think it's premature to write them out of the picture before seeing them play a few games. I still think they'll win their division.

 

The consensus before the season was the Pats, Chargers and Colts were the three best teams, so it has to be San Diego and Indy now.

Just keep an eye on those J-E-T-S Jets.

 

I'm watching the B-I-L-L-S Bills...

  • Author
Just keep an eye on those J-E-T-S Jets.

 

I was thinking the same thing. :thumb:

I think the Steelers will battle injuries before the season is out too. That Division has a brutle schedule.

 

They're going to win 5 or 6 games in their own division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.