September 7, 200818 yr Mark Krebs: I tell ya, this kid was a surprise today. Great hustle on D with a couple of steals, and knocked down a couple of shots. Good work by the walkon today. I will tell you that he has worked his butt off to become a better player. We're all rooting for him to get some time.
September 8, 200818 yr As both Matt Jones and Jerry Tipton reported in their blogs, Madisonville's senior John Hood and Shelby Valley's junior Elisha Justice looked really good yesterday.
September 8, 200818 yr Are we talking about practice???? Nope, not even practice. Just some pick up games. What would AI think?
September 8, 200818 yr I would be careful before comparing anyone to Mashburn after a pickup game or predicting a final 4 if we had him. I love the enthusiasm, but thats probably a bit over the top, especially considering IMO that there is no such thing as final 4 lock. Yeah, don't start throwing out comparisons to Mash. LMB will be all over you. :lol:
September 8, 200818 yr Yeah, don't start throwing out comparisons to Mash. LMB will be all over you. :lol: Its like comparing a ramdom art teacher to Leonardo Divinci.:thumb:
September 8, 200818 yr Nope, not even practice. Just some pick up games. What would AI think? I don't think he'd be happy....:lol:
September 11, 200818 yr As both Matt Jones and Jerry Tipton reported in their blogs, Madisonville's senior John Hood and Shelby Valley's junior Elisha Justice looked really good yesterday. It's nice to see Elisha get the attention that he deserves. His height and the fact that he is from the mountains has made people overlook him. He isn't a superstar type player, but his PG skills, defense, and quickness are top notch...
September 11, 200818 yr Justice spent a lot of the summer at different camps around the states. He went to Florida to a camp I do believe. He should do well and I expect him to go D1 but maybe not to a big time school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.