Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK pickup game

Featured Replies

Anybody else make it to Memorial for the pickup games today?

 

Meeks, Ramon, Galloway, and Liggins all looked good.

 

Harrellson looked fine, he wasn't doing a lot, but he did hit a 3 (not from the new line though).

 

Miller didn't do a lot either, but looked good when he had the ball.

 

Perry, AJ, and Carter all looked about the same as last year.

 

Pilgrim and Hood looked GREAT. Can't wait to see them in 09-10.

 

Patterson didn't play (showed up late, but was moving fine)

You would go. :lol:

 

Thanks for the update, though. :D

  • Author
You would go. :lol:

 

Thanks for the update, though. :D

 

Heck yeah. :D

Matt Jones was pretty high on Pilgrim after seeing him today.

  • Author
Matt Jones was pretty high on Pilgrim after seeing him today.

 

He looked great. He had a sweet alley oop dunk that even got Meeks up out of his seat.

I forgot all about it today. I made it down last year. Glad to hear the report though. When is the next UK game or showing??

Hoods going to be the real deal. Next Rex Chapman maybe?

Hoods going to be the real deal. Next Rex Chapman maybe?

 

No one will ever be the next King Rex in my eyes.

He's on another level to me.

I love UK fans. I'm glad we all get a "scrimmage report".

When you made statement if KY had Pilgrim. Final four hopes. :jump:

 

Oh btw: GO CARDS

When you made statement if KY had Pilgrim. Final four hopes. :jump:

 

Oh btw: GO CARDS

 

I didn't say it, don't laugh at the messenger!:thumb:

Sorry Latch. I see that report was from a fan (truebluekentucky)

Matt Pilgrim: If he was eligible this year, we would be a Final Four lock.

Still I find very funny.

I always think the pick up game reports are funny.

 

It's not a good way to evaluate talent. It may show you who has the nicest hops and thats about it.

 

I always remember Woo tearing it up in these pick up games. I never read too much into them.

 

It's good to know that everyone is healthy though. I'm excited to see if our long anticipated wait for Liggins was worth it. I hope he's as good as people seem to think he will be.

I would be careful before comparing anyone to Mashburn after a pickup game or predicting a final 4 if we had him. I love the enthusiasm, but thats probably a bit over the top, especially considering IMO that there is no such thing as final 4 lock.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.