Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Smith Is All Class

Featured Replies

How about 8 thugs, 7 top class individuals and a national championship:D

 

You mean the guys that get in on most teams when the team is up by 20 points late in the second half.:lol:

You have to remember who he is directing in life, college kids. I'd rather have 15 top class individuals graduate than 15 ruthless thugs graduating giving my college (UK) a bad name. I'll pull for Tubby anyday.

 

Hug's Thugs?:D

He is a great guy that is doing a better job recruiting for UK as the coach of Minnesota than he did as the UK coach.

It's funny how UK basketball fans can despise someone so much, and the second he's gone love him to death.

But he also told his dad that he and Minnesota were better. :lol::lol:

 

 

 

Seriously, I've known that for years now. He's also a great coach.

 

:thumb::thumb:

It's funny how UK basketball fans can despise someone so much, and the second he's gone love him to death.

Please don't lump every U.K. fan in that in that group.

Edited by oldrambler

I have always liked Tubby Smith, And will always pull for him no matter what. The past is the past, Let it go.

:thumb:

A tremendous coach, a great person, a classy person!

:thumb:

You have to remember who he is directing in life, college kids. I'd rather have 15 top class individuals graduate than 15 ruthless thugs graduating giving my college (UK) a bad name. I'll pull for Tubby anyday.

Absolutely.......Great post!!

There is no doubt about Tubby Smith as a person. A stand up guy who goes about his business the right way.

:thumb: Along with being a great coach

He is a great guy that is doing a better job recruiting for UK as the coach of Minnesota than he did as the UK coach.
:sleep:

 

:thumb: You do that, I'd rather hang up banners.

Should you want Thugs with talent then I suggest that you follow WVU and Bobby Thuggins .....Oh wait, you said hang banners :D. Never mind.

You have to remember who he is directing in life, college kids. I'd rather have 15 top class individuals graduate than 15 ruthless thugs graduating giving my college (UK) a bad name. I'll pull for Tubby anyday.

 

And win only 15 games a year? I doubt it very seriously

And win only 15 games a year? I doubt it very seriously

Well, Tubbs won more than 15 games every year. I want UK to win as much as anyone I know, but I do not and did not think this was all on OTS. For those that continually say he couldn't recruit how about last years senior class? Crawford, Bradley, Rondo and Morris were about as good as you could get that year. Coming out of high school that's 3 McD's and Bradley was a stud coming out. Yeah he could have followed up with some better players but, Meeks and Jasper were both very solid players recruited to support the above mentioned class. All programs have high and low tides, (look at Penn St. Football) I liked Tubby and supported him as I like and will support Billy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.