Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dick Vitale has CATS at #24

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I hope he's right.

 

I do too... I thought Vital hated Kentucky? :lol:

I do too... I thought Vital hated Kentucky? :lol:

 

Now what made you say that?:p:D

I do too... I thought Vital hated Kentucky? :lol:

 

Vital is the biggest bandwagon jumper in all of sports. When a program is down all he does is trash them and their fans, when a program is hot though, he is rolling out the carpet for them.

  • Author
Vital is the biggest bandwagon jumper in all of sports. When a program is down all he does is trash them and their fans, when a program is hot though, he is rolling out the carpet for them.

 

Vital is a great guy but horrible commentator

Vitale has always loved Kentucky from what I can remember. The only thing about him is it seems he is a Duke Alumnus.

  • Author
Vitale has always loved Kentucky from what I can remember. The only thing about him is it seems he is a Duke Alumnus.

 

He has gave us a hard time after Tubby left...

Vitale QUOTE]

 

Thanks for spelling his name right. As much as he is on TV you think we would know how to spell Vitale.

Dookie V is a joke. He is an ACC homer and ran UK fans up the flag pole on national aTV for wanting Tubby gone. He was a UK fan when Rick was here.

 

Lavin calling Dookie V out as an ACC homer.

 

 

Dookie V ripping UK fans.

Dookie V is a joke. He is an ACC homer and ran UK fans up the flag pole on national aTV for wanting Tubby gone. He was a UK fan when Rick was here.

 

For good reason...

For good reason...

 

:sleep:

 

Can't say that and then make comments about UK not being what it used to be.

:sleep:

 

Can't say that and then make comments about UK not being what it used to be.

 

:lol: Yes I can...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.