Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County/John Hardin Predictions

Featured Replies

The 9th ranked Woodford County Yellow Jackets travel to Etown to face the 3rd rank John Hardin Bulldogs predictions?

Should be a game that goes into the 4th Qtr, John's size and running the ball should take full effect in the Qtr with the Bulldogs winning by 10.

 

John 31

Woodford 21

John Hardin 35-16.

Can JH really score 42 points?

John Hardin will lose. They are over rated and under coached.

John Hardin will lose. They are over rated and under coached.

 

Wow!:eek:

John Hardin will lose. They are over rated and under coached.

 

For your first post, you sure brought out the big guns.

John Hardin will lose. They are over rated and under coached.

 

Obviously a North Hardin player or fan. I'm sure this will be on the bulletin board week 6. I would agree that JH might be somewhat overrated. As for the coaching comment, look at Brown's track record, not too shabby.

 

As for the game this weekend, I'm predicting a close one... JH-28 WC-21

 

 

Trojan 75, I think you guys will have a good team this year, have a very solid coaching staff and will probably win your district. Why all the hostility? It doesn't stem from some deep seeded jealousy does it?

Sorry, just frustrated-I'm sick of losing to them. But I have to say that their backs are weak, their line is soft, and their defense reminds me of swiss cheese.

John Hardin will lose. They are over rated and under coached.

 

Ask all the St. X fans what they think of Mark Brown.

Ask all the St. X fans what they think of Mark Brown.

 

I was thinking the same thing and the Male fans.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.