Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell Co./Johnson Central Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Whats everyones thoughts on this one?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see this one last year, will not this year. Bell outplayed JC last year at Bell. I expect the Eagles to play well at home. But keep in mind this is just a scrimage.

Whats everyones thoughts on this one?

 

 

I think it would be an outstanding regular season game but a long way to travel for a scrimmage.

I think it would be an outstanding regular season game but a long way to travel for a scrimmage.

 

True, I think that it would be a great regular season game 2 great teams that love to run the football. Should be a great scrimmage to watch but to far to go and watch them practice or run a game type scrimmage. Does anyone know how this one will be run?

True, I think that it would be a great regular season game 2 great teams that love to run the football. Should be a great scrimmage to watch but to far to go and watch them practice or run a game type scrimmage. Does anyone know how this one will be run?

 

My initial guess, it will most likely be similar to last years. I'm not sure on the number of plays, I'm guessing 15-25 plays for each offense, and defense, possibly a couple special teams plays and thats it. Last year they didn't even run the full field, coaches stood around in circles calling the plays, only ran around 50-65 yards through the majority of it I believe. Definitely not worth the drive, but I'd love to see it in the regular season:thumb:

My initial guess, it will most likely be similar to last years. I'm not sure on the number of plays, I'm guessing 15-25 plays for each offense, and defense, possibly a couple special teams plays and thats it. Last year they didn't even run the full field, coaches stood around in circles calling the plays, only ran around 50-65 yards through the majority of it I believe. Definitely not worth the drive, but I'd love to see it in the regular season:thumb:

 

Thanks:thumb:

These two teams will be a great preseason test for each other. Good luck to both team, hope everyone can stay heathly.

  • Author
My initial guess, it will most likely be similar to last years. I'm not sure on the number of plays, I'm guessing 15-25 plays for each offense, and defense, possibly a couple special teams plays and thats it. Last year they didn't even run the full field, coaches stood around in circles calling the plays, only ran around 50-65 yards through the majority of it I believe. Definitely not worth the drive, but I'd love to see it in the regular season:thumb:

 

From what I here this will be a full tune up. Real game situation.

From what I here this will be a full tune up. Real game situation.

 

This ought to be good for both teams.

This should be a good scrimmage. Johnson Central has built up a good program, while Bell Co. is primed to have the best team theyve had in a few years now.

:thumb:

This should be a good scrimmage. Johnson Central has built up a good program, while Bell Co. is primed to have the best team theyve had in a few years now.

 

:thumb:

I spoke to a Bell Co. coach today, he confirmed this is supposed to be a game type scrimmage, keeping scores and everything. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, hope this is a good one for those attending.

I spoke to a Bell Co. coach today, he confirmed this is supposed to be a game type scrimmage, keeping scores and everything. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, hope this is a good one for those attending.

 

It is supposed to be a full game type situation. I look for JC to have a bit of an upper edge on Bell.

It is supposed to be a full game type situation. I look for JC to have a bit of an upper edge on Bell.

 

They may have a little bit of the upper hand but I believe Bell has a lot coming back this year.

It is supposed to be a full game type situation. I look for JC to have a bit of an upper edge on Bell.

 

I'm not sure about this. I'd love to see the outcome of it, but I'm sure neither team will really reveal much of what their offenses have in the arsenal, nor do I personally think the starters will be in for over a half of this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.