Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Pulaski run the table

Featured Replies

If they can get by Mercer in the second week I think the Maroons have an excellent chance to go undefeated. I don't see anyone else who has enough athletes to compete with them. Anyone else have thoughts ?

Undefeated in the regular season? Very possible

 

Undefeated for the entire season? Very little chance

They will need to step their game up next week in their final tuneup before opening against Rockastle Co.

Pulaski needs to work on getting better every play & not taking plays off. If last night was any indication of going undefeated, I would say not no, but Hell no. There is a LOT of work to get done. The talent & speed are there, they just have to get their heads in the game on every play. They will have plenty opportunity to get better this week, I'm sure. This team has the potential to be special, if they can put in all together. WORK HARD!!

Edited by STRIKE3

If they can get by Mercer in the second week I think the Maroons have an excellent chance to go undefeated. I don't see anyone else who has enough athletes to compete with them. Anyone else have thoughts ?

 

I think Mercer County and South Laurel will compete with them.

Pulaski needs to work on getting better every play & not taking plays off. If last night was any indication of going undefeated, I would say not no, but Hell no. There is a LOT of work to get done. The talent & speed are there, they just have to get their heads in the game on every play. They will have plenty opportunity to get better this week, I'm sure. This team has the potential to be special, if they can put in all together. WORK HARD!!

Any details on the scrimmage?

Any details on the scrimmage?

 

The O moved the ball on Tates Creek but didn't score. The D played somewhat better than the O. The second unit had 4 TD's with QB Zac Eastham going 11-15 for 221 yds. and 4 TD's. TE Jordan Walden had 4 Receptions for 63 yards. TB Ralph Letner had 3 Receptions for 60 yds. First Unit had 30 plays on O and D.

I expect Pulaski to be very good, and probably better then what most, non Pulaski fans, think.

I think PC will be very good.

 

As a LC fan, I recall LC pretty easily giving PC their only two losses last season. I think PC is the favorite entering the season, however, I would not overlook the Pats. They have had a nasty defense the past two seasons, and should continue to be pretty good.

 

That being said, I fully expect PC to win the district and region. However, it will be a VERY difficult district this season, and I don't see anyone in it running the table.

That being said, I fully expect PC to win the district and region. However, it will be a VERY difficult district this season, and I don't see anyone in it running the table.

 

Agreed. I think any of the five teams in this district can beat each other. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if the district winner had 1 or 2 district losses at the end of the season.

I think with a couple of breaks and no letdowns Pulaski is capable of running the table in the regular season. However, I don't think they have a realistic chance of getting past Highlands in the playoffs (if they get that far). That said I think that there are at least 4 teams on their regular season schedule capable of beating the Maroons. I look for them to go 8-2 in the regular season. Should be a very nice season for Pulaski.

If they can get by Mercer in the second week I think the Maroons have an excellent chance to go undefeated. I don't see anyone else who has enough athletes to compete with them. Anyone else have thoughts ?

 

I agree if Pulaski gets by Mercer they should run the table. South has good athletes, not sure the coaches can get them by Pulaski. It was a good game at south in the season last year. Lincoln might also be good but not sure what there new coach will be able to do with Pulaski talent.

Umm, I don't think so. Just ask Rockcastle County.

Whitley WHIPPED them in the last scrimmage, too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.