Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Johnson Central/Pikeville Scrimmage

Featured Replies

With Pikeville, JCHS and Raceland this should be a very good scrimmage. Three very good football teams as well as good year in/year out programs on the filed.

Hopefuly all teams will get a lot out of it and stay injury free. :thumb:

 

(looks like Ashland certainly will gain alot from it as well....:D:thumb:)

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Less then 24 hours, I am ready for some football, and excited. I think these three teams will give us fans a great night of pre-season football.

I will be there. I can guarantee no one will be on top of the press box. I dont think it is open yet.

  • Author
I will be there. I can guarantee no one will be on top of the press box. I dont think it is open yet.

I'll be in an elevated position then. What do they have in the way of an area to film from?

I'll be in an elevated position then. What do they have in the way of an area to film from?

 

 

 

Boom truck!:eek:

I'll be in an elevated position then. What do they have in the way of an area to film from?

 

Big Red Truck......

  • Author
Boom truck!:eek:

 

Big Red Truck......

I'll take either, I have been up in both before, I ain't skeered.

Big Red Truck......

 

Raceland and Worthington are bringing out the fire trucks again?? This early? :confused: :p

 

J/K, I had to. I actually think that the fire truck talk in the last couple of years has been a bit over used. :D

I am going should be a fun night of football. I hope that all teams come out of it healthy and no serious injuries. Ram I might be beside you taping also hope to get to watch the scrimmage but I will find out later today.

 

...looks like Ashland certainly will gain alot from it as well....

 

 

It's the next best thing to being there. :D

 

I hope all the players remain injury free.

You can probably film from the top of the visitors bleachers.

  • Author
You can probably film from the top of the visitors bleachers.

Sounds good, I am sure we will find a suitable location.

I will be looking foward to some of the reports/ post from this scrimmage.:thumb:

  • Author

First off, Johnson Central is going to have a great facility when it is complete. The field looks very good, and once they get all the ground work and area around the field done, it will be great.

 

I thought Raceland looked pretty good for their first outing. It was hard at times for me to evaluate them, they never had all the starters in at the same time. Several backups got quality reps. All three teams looked about the same for for the preseason.

 

Boyles over threw several receivers, but made some good completions, Denton and Carver had some quality runs. Micheal Litteral (Soph) had some very good runs. Cody Kelley looked good. The OL started slow in the first series, but settled down and did better in the remainder of the scrimmage.

 

During the JV scrimmage, Raceland looked to play very hard, some of the younger players looked pretty good.

 

Defensively, Raceland gave up some big plays, but looked to be pretty strong over all on run defense, JC and Pikeville didn't pass a lot, but did complete some on Raceland.

 

All in all, I think Raceland looked good for the first scrimmage.

How did the other two teams look Ram?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.