Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Johnson Central/Pikeville Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Any thoughts, speculations, or concerns?

 

Who is going to be there?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is a scrimmage and I am sure that it will be treated as such. Both teams imo will work on several things and what the coaches feel like they need to. This should be good for Raceland and JCHS.

I hope that both teams come out of it without any injuries.

And where? Sounds like a good scrimmage.

  • Author

Tomorrow 8-15, at 7pm at Johnson Central.

 

I am sure this will be in the 10 plays of offense and 10 plays of defense format, with some special teams work in there somewhere.

15 days to go untill another High School Football Season!!!!:dancingpa

I may have to make the trip down US23 for this one. Ashland has both of these teams on their 2008 schedule.

  • Author

I apologize to the Pikeville fans and players. I left them out of this scrimmage, but I was told that Pikeville would not be there. I have now been informed that this will be a three team scrimmage between Raceland, Johnson Central, and Pikeville. Should be a great time.

 

Ram will be there on top of the press box filming, be sure to come and say hello, if you are so inclined and have a chance.

I think Ashland plays Pikeville this year too. Also, this would be a good chance to see the new Johnson Central field and stands.

 

Sounds like a great scrimmage.

  • Author

This is a scouting dream for Ashand, they can scout three opponents at once.

I apologize to the Pikeville fans and players. I left them out of this scrimmage, but I was told that Pikeville would not be there. I have now been informed that this will be a three team scrimmage between Raceland, Johnson Central, and Pikeville. Should be a great time.

 

Ram will be there on top of the press box filming, be sure to come and say hello, if you are so inclined and have a chance.

Just be careful to approach with caution, there ain't a no tobacco rule in place there and Ram may douse you if you're not careful!:p

  • Author
Just be careful to approach with caution, there ain't a no tobacco rule in place there and Ram may douse you if you're not careful!:p

Very true, I will be considerate and bring a bottle, since I am visiting. But, when at Raceland I let it fly.:D

Very true, I will be considerate and bring a bottle, since I am visiting. But, when at Raceland I let it fly.:D

No weeds grow behind the Raceland press box, that's for sure!

Just be careful to approach with caution, there ain't a no tobacco rule in place there and Ram may douse you if you're not careful!:p

 

:laugh::laugh: Wear a helmet and goggles when approaching.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.