Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kings Island Pulled through

Featured Replies

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I got an email from Kings Island saying that we had 4 complimentary tickets waiting for us at the park. They apologized for that huge mess that we had to deal with. I am so excited. So Persistents pays off.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I honestly did not think it would be that easy. Kind of restores your faith in mankind!

I forgot what happened. Could someone lead me to the story?

I guess if you are trying to get something free good job.

Congrats. It's something you deserved.

I guess if you are trying to get something free good job.
What they were trying to "get" was justice. It's not like they were trying to cheat anyone or get something they didn't deserve. :irked:
What they were trying to "get" was justice. It's not like they were trying to cheat anyone or get something they didn't deserve. :irked:

 

...

gavel2.jpg

...
That's "justice". Not just disssssss...:cool:
  • Author
I forgot what happened. Could someone lead me to the story?

 

We went to KI a week or so ago and when we arrived, they posted a sign that possibly 4 rides would be closed down. Once in the park after all ready buying tickets. we find out that 13 rides are closed. Long story short, the lines were insane, and so forth, so we go to complain and they told us nothing could be done other than filling out a paper. They ended up finally coming through and giving us replacement tickets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.