Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas defies World Court

Featured Replies

Because he has to think about all of the American citizens around the world. If he comes out and says forget you world and fire the sucker then it endangers American lives. If he public states he is against then he saves face and the dude still dies. Again, this is my opinion and is probalby way off.

 

For what it is worth, this would not have been the first time Bush openly disagreed and/or undermined an international court.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Masturbation would then be killing life, too.

 

In which case, I would daresay, all men are murderers.

 

That would be George Carlin's argument, any woman who has more than one period is a serial killer.

I am not so sure on this one...would waivers make a difference?
No waivers would not make a difference. You cannot consent to another party's negligence and waive your rights in advance.
Prevention and killing are two different things.

 

What about the prevention methods that are actually abortifacients? Such as most birth control pills and IUDs?

 

And weren't we talking about an execution?:confused:

Masturbation would then be killing life, too.

 

In which case, I would daresay, all men are murderers.

 

Actually, my church does say that masturbation is a sin against life.

Actually, my church does say that masturbation is a sin against life.

Love to see the rest of that manual.

Love to see the rest of that manual.

 

RM, send the Catechism......:lol: I'd do it, but I'm convinced that you have the link perpetually copied so all you have to do is press "Paste" :lol:

 

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT SUPPORT THE MURDER OF INNOCENTS

 

Posted by thegooch in another thread. I guess you have a different definition of innocents than most.

Good job Texas.

Posted by thegooch in another thread. I guess you have a different definition of innocents than most.

Good job Texas.

 

I think it is quite obvious that I do...:bunny:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.