Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas defies World Court

Featured Replies

Why does your "anything goes, anything is permissible" argument not apply to the authorities?

 

1 Corinthians 10:22-24 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

 

 

The Believer's Freedom

23"Everything is permissible"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"—but not everything is constructive. 24Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not LBBC, bible quotes mean little to me in these types of discussions.

 

Now that was unnecessary.

ABout 95% of all my debate on abortion has nothing to do with the Bible.

 

You can make a great argument that abortion is a scourge on this society without ever mentioning Scripture.

Why does your "anything goes, anything is permissible" argument not apply to the authorities?

 

Again I dont have a anything goes, anything is permissible viewpoint. Just because I believe in strong personal freedom,does not make me a anything goes guy.

Again I dont have a anything goes, anything is permissible viewpoint. Just because I believe in strong personal freedom,does not make me a anything goes guy.

How's arguing in circles suit you?

I don't understand. How's=How is

 

How is arguing in circles suit you? That does not make any sense.

 

I think he meant "House arguing in circles suit you?";):sssh::lol::p:D

You argue in circles. You have no end. You argue in favor of one issue which is in direct contrast with your argument of another issue of similar consequence. Arguing in circles.

 

Here, I'll be slower and more precise on my grammar, as to not confuse.

How

does

arguing

in

circles

suit

you?

You argue in circles. You have no end. You argue in favor of one issue which is in direct contrast with your argument of another issue of similar consequence. Arguing in circles.

 

How so....

Your stance on abortion vs. your stance on this issue for instance.

Your stance on abortion vs. your stance on this issue for instance.

 

Its not a contradiction. I have stated that I don't consider a fetus or embryo to be of the same worth or even to be put into the same class as a human who is outside the womb. Just because you don't like my opinion, does not mean I am arguing in circles. ;):thumb::bunny:

Its not a contradiction. I have stated that I don't consider a fetus or embryo to be of the same worth or even to be put into the same class as a human who is outside the womb. Just because you don't like my opinion, does not mean I am arguing in circles. ;):thumb::bunny:

 

For curiousity sake, what has led you to this stance?

 

And remember, I didn't bring up the abortion debate in this thread. I am a late joinee.:p

For curiousity sake, what has led you to this stance?

 

I just do not believe that a group of cells inside a womb have the same value as a fully birthed human. I cant really explain why I believe this way, it just makes the most sense to me. As I am sure your opinion makes the most sense to you and your value system.

 

I am proud of that, in reference to your last add on.

Its not a contradiction. I have stated that I don't consider a fetus or embryo to be of the same worth or even to be put into the same class as a human who is outside the womb. Just because you don't like my opinion, does not mean I am arguing in circles. ;):thumb::bunny:

Never said I didn't like your opinion. Your words, not mine.

However, I'll guess that I'm not the only one who would define your argument as circular. That is my opinion, whether you like it or not.;):bunny::walk::ylsuper:

Never said I didn't like your opinion. Your words, not mine.

However, I'll guess that I'm not the only one who would define your argument as circular. That is my opinion, whether you like it or not.;):bunny::walk::ylsuper:

 

IMHO, both our opinions carry truth and value;because they are both based on our individual value system.

Isn't any kind of birth control in essence killing life. You are denying the sperm and the egg the right to do what it was created to do.

Edited by bugatti

isn't any kind of birth control in essence killing life. You are denying the sperm and the egg the right to do what it was created to do.

 

Prevention and killing are two different things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.