August 4, 200818 yr Author Don't you have to have taken a SAT/ACT test before you can officially visit a school? The test date being in September wipes out any hope of playing in the first semester. Forgot that. Not sure who's dime he's here on because I didn't know he was here until about 4 hours before he committed... :lol:
August 4, 200818 yr Author So how does the NCAA determine eligibility if the tests are not taken? No test, not eligible...
August 4, 200818 yr They do have to take one or the other and meet a minimum score. In addition, it looks like depending on the country, core classes are weighted differently. I would say it is highly doubtful this kid ever makes it. It is worth a shot though.
August 5, 200818 yr Word I got is his sponsor family is not hurting for money. Shocker... How is ol' Mr. Wyler doing these days?
August 5, 200818 yr Author How is ol' Mr. Wyler doing these days? :lol: They have nothing to do with UC, and have sponsored him since he got to the US in 2006. Not a bad "risk" to take...
August 10, 200818 yr So what are the odds at this point that A) This guy ever plays for UC... B) This guy plays THIS SEASON for UC...
August 10, 200818 yr Author So what are the odds at this point that A) This guy ever plays for UC... B) This guy plays THIS SEASON for UC... 1. 75% 2. 50%
October 22, 200817 yr Author So what are the odds at this point that A) This guy ever plays for UC... B) This guy plays THIS SEASON for UC... Updated optimism. 1. 90%. 2. 75%...
October 23, 200817 yr Updated optimism. 1. 90%. 2. 75%... I'm liking what I'm hearing, GT! WITH him, how good can we be?
October 23, 200817 yr Author I'm liking what I'm hearing, GT! WITH him, how good can we be? The Riek good news is going to be followed by some pretty bad news here soon. Changes a lot for UC this season. Can't get in to it yet, but it's got things in limbo right now...
October 23, 200817 yr The Riek good news is going to be followed by some pretty bad news here soon. Changes a lot for UC this season. Can't get in to it yet, but it's got things in limbo right now... How bad?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.