August 2, 200818 yr :lol: You don't seriously think he wasn't trying in Cincy do you? He was giving his all occasionally but just on cruise control most of the time.
August 2, 200818 yr He was giving his all occasionally but just on cruise control most of the time. I completely disagree.
August 2, 200818 yr He was giving his all occasionally but just on cruise control most of the time. :thumb: I agree 100%.
August 2, 200818 yr It's no shock that when a guy goes to a contender he has more adrenaline and brings his game up a notch.
August 2, 200818 yr Griffey does not play on cruise control. Granted the trade may be a shot of adrenaline, but Griffey never cruised in Cincy, the Reds just aren't that good (and Dusty is TERRIBLE).
August 2, 200818 yr Author Jr. had to leave today's game early because of cramps. http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080802&content_id=3241510&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws
August 3, 200818 yr Griffey does not play on cruise control. Granted the trade may be a shot of adrenaline, but Griffey never cruised in Cincy, the Reds just aren't that good (and Dusty is TERRIBLE). You must not have watched a lot of games recently. He cruised quite often.
August 3, 200818 yr the Reds just aren't that good (and Dusty is TERRIBLE). You're last comment nailed it, the little red wagon is a bad, very bad baseball team and a lot of Dusty's decisions that I have seen this season imo have made up my mind on him. I had said that I was going to wait untill the end of the season but lets face it, this season has been over for quite some time and Dusty is bad, I know for sure now that the NLCS with the Cubs was not Bartman's fault. :lol:. I am and will remain a Reds fan but it gets a lot more than frustrating seeing the same promises with the same results (usually dead last or close to it) every season. No, it is all not Dusty's fault but imo he has single handed lost quite few for the Reds this season . JMO O.K. I had to vent, I am fine now, GO Reds!!!!!....:lol:
August 3, 200818 yr Sox had a brawl today with KC. I'll be curious to see the highlights to see where Griff was.
August 3, 200818 yr Sox had a brawl today with KC. I'll be curious to see the highlights to see where Griff was. Griff was off today, was pulled from the game yesterday with cramps. It must have brough back fond memories watching his new team the last two days. White Sox pitching has been awful and they got into the brawl today. Chicago is out of first place for the first time in forever, but they do have 16 of the next 19 at home. ***I take that back, I just looked at the box score and said Griffey was the DH today. He went 1-2. The brawl didn't mention anything about him.
August 3, 200818 yr Griff was off today, was pulled from the game yesterday with cramps. It must have brough back fond memories watching his new team the last two days. White Sox pitching has been awful and they got into the brawl today. . I'm not sure why team he would be remembering. The Reds don't have it in them to have a brawl.
August 3, 200818 yr I'm not sure why team he would be remembering. The Reds don't have it in them to have a brawl. The Reds pitching has been awful, if you can believe it, the White Sox starting pitching has been far worse than the Reds the last two days.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.