Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stump HDE

Featured Replies

Ask HDE questions about Southeast Ky HS football and I bet you cant stump him. Make them legitimate questions....I mean, be fair about it. No tricks. The pressure is on HDE. Dont make me look silly!!

  • Replies 130
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I'll start us off:

Name the last mountain teams to win a state championship in 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A.

I'm going hit him at home.

 

HDE... who is the last Harlan County player (Cawood, Cumberland, Harlan, or Evarts) to connect on a Field Goal of 35 yards or longer?

 

What player scored the winning touchdowns in Breathitt County's 2 State Championships in the 90's?

Who was the last Harlan Co. player to play in the NFL...

I might know that one... but I'll let HDE answer it.

HDE is going to be busy when he gets on BGP.

 

I have a question for him, what prompted this?

  • Author
HDE is going to be busy when he gets on BGP.

 

I have a question for him, what prompted this?

 

Im trying to set him up...he never misses these type questions. I would put his knowledge of Southeast Ky sports against anyone!

Im trying to set him up...he never misses these type questions. I would put his knowledge of Southeast Ky sports against anyone!

By all means keep trying, I'm interested in some of these answers.

  • Author
By all means keep trying, I'm interested in some of these answers.

 

Me too. There are already 2 or 3 good ones on there. HDE will get online around 3:00pm:thumb:

What Harlan Co player holds a state record by playing against Lynn Camp for two different teams in the same month.

How many trips to the state football finals have teams from the Harlan Co School system made. Name them please.

What Harlan Co player holds a state record by playing against Lynn Camp for two different teams in the same month.

 

 

He'll know that one for sure!!!! HDE and I know that guy pretty well.

  • Author
What Harlan Co player holds a state record by playing against Lynn Camp for two different teams in the same month.

 

I know this one....this scenario has probably never happened before or since!

  • Author
He'll know that one for sure!!!! HDE and I know that guy pretty well.

 

I dont know if HDE will know it or not because it happened so long ago. It was back in the 50's wasnt it Bayshore. I think that guy drove my school bus in elementary school!!:lol::lol:

Mike Anderson did it in the 80s. He played for both Harlan and Cawood against Lynn Camp in the same season.

 

Looking back on it, it is possible that I might have misheard him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.