Qua Huzzie Chooses Kentucky...

EKUAlum05

3 Star and highly coveted UK recruit OLB Qua Huzzie continues the LaGrange pipeline by choosing to play for Kentucky.

Huzzie held offers from Memphis, Ole Miss, OK State, South carolina, Vanderbilt, UAB, Duke, and Indiana. He ahd also received considerable interest from Auburn and Georgia, the Bulddogs had even brought him up to Dawg Night.

Huzzie hold a 3.8 GPA and his coach considers him to be one of the, if not the, best defensive player he has ever coached. (Big compliment when you consider Woodyard, Braxton kelly, and Tre Blackmon of Auburn are all LaGrange products)

This news also bodes well for landing 3 Star DE Tristian Johnson who has openly admitted to wanting to play on the enxt level with his current teammates.

Big rebound for UK after losing Martin to Notre Dame.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made up my mind that I am going to make it out and watch a LaGrange game this Fall. Alabama is my territory for work and LaGrange is right on the border.

Kentucky gets a lot of players from LaGrange...

3 Star and highly coveted UK recruit OLB Qua Huzzie continues the LaGrange pipeline by choosing to play for Kentucky.

Huzzie held offers from Memphis, Ole Miss, OK State, South carolina, Vanderbilt, UAB, Duke, and Indiana. He ahd also received considerable interest from Auburn and Georgia, the Bulddogs had even brought him up to Dawg Night.

Huzzie hold a 3.8 GPA and his coach considers him to be one of the, if not the, best defensive player he has ever coached. (Big compliment when you consider Woodyard, Braxton kelly, and Tre Blackmon of Auburn are all LaGrange products)

This news also bodes well for landing 3 Star DE Tristian Johnson who has openly admitted to wanting to play on the enxt level with his current teammates.

Big rebound for UK after losing Martin to Notre Dame.

Sweet, naming Joker as next coach is really paying off with recruiting.

That and the LSU victory... the majority of the current commits have mentioned that game at some point in their interviews.

A LB prospect out of TX mentioned the LSU game as well. He said he liked the way UK "hit" in that game.

Great signing for U.K. :ylsuper:. U.K. has definatley turned the corner on getting good players imo. Not that they are on the recruiting level of some of the very top programs in the country by any strech of the imagination but are a world better than what they were doing.

The Cats are getting good players, they need to get great players and I like the direction they are going. :thumb:.