August 5, 200818 yr Tristan Johnson committed to the Cats today. He is the Cats 14th verbal in the 09 class, 9 of which are rated 3-stars on Rivals. Finally some good news from Kentucky football...
August 5, 200818 yr Author Another score for the Wildcats. They also got another verbal yesterday from another LaGrange young man, the name escapes me. He is a 6-3 225 lb. DE. Read a couple posts above SLINK.... Tristian Johnson
August 5, 200818 yr These 2 players are a big step in the right direction. I have said before that when a recruit comes to visit and they see the facilities in Lexington, I cant see how they wouldnt want to come. The Nutter Center is really amazing. Ky wants for nothing in the way of equipment and facilities. I know other people (Tenn, etc) have great facilities also but UK really takes a back seat to nobody in this area and, with UK being the northern-most SEC school, the facilities have to be outstanding in order to compete.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.